Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Explorer

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section. All help is very appreciated. About a couple of months ago my boyfriend purchased a new internal hardrive for his computer. We tried installing it becase the computer store we went to said that would fix his problem with operating the computer again. He installed the hardrive but he has been having some trouble connecting to the internet and we've been searching some online tutorials and videos for help with this. I'm not sure exactly what type of information I should lay out here but we will appreciate the help very dearly. Please ask me if I need to provide more information I will post it right away.
I want to use my laptop by myself again, sharing it has been the toughest thing I've been doing for the past couple of months hahah.
He is probably missing drivers for either wireless or Ethernet connections. You should be able to find them on the manufactures website
You need the proper drivers to get the internet working. Go to search and type in "Device manager" It will tell you what you have and don't have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff