what do you think the best program out there for graphics

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

hello and welcome
DarknFurious
hello and welcome
What the hell is the point of this thread?
hhhmm i problably should of added some rules or something, anyways the point of this thread is for you to comes here and discuss computer graphic design and what you think are the best programs out there to accomplish the best texture, emboss, etc. smile
DarknFurious
hhhmm i problably should of added some rules or something, anyways the point of this thread is for you to comes here and discuss computer graphic design and what you think are the best programs out there to accomplish the best texture, emboss, etc. smile
Then this would belong in tech talk, because the main C&T forum is designed to help people with problems.
Imaruki
DarknFurious
hello and welcome
What the hell is the point of this thread?
i know this is off topic but ah i haven't been to gaia in a while so could you please tell me where you got those moons from
DarknFurious
Then it needs to be in Tech-Talk not C&T Main.
Mmafterme
DarknFurious
Then this would belong in tech talk, because the main C&T forum is designed to help people with problems.
oh really im sorry, im not new to gaia but i haven't done much exploring so i don't really know whats what
i don't suppose i can still stay here if thats okay with you guys
DarknFurious
Mmafterme
DarknFurious
oh really im sorry, im not new to gaia but i haven't done much exploring so i don't really know whats what
s'okay...I've already reported the thread for it to be moved to Tech-Talk....and the moons were from the Feb 05 Donation letters.
Imaruki
DarknFurious
Mmafterme
DarknFurious
s'okay...I've already reported the thread for it to be moved to Tech-Talk....and the moons were from the Feb 05 Donation letters.
whats feb 05 donations
hhmm its simply stunning what you can do with flash
i can already tell that this thread is dying
Imaruki
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6244217
is that donation thing still on i mean can i still do it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers