Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Morhidia kanibul

Vicious Explorer

22,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Soy emprendedor porque la vida es muy corta para...

Can't play games..Just browse with a GPU Temp of 102 C lol

Can't go buy a GTX 650 ti in which i had in mind cause all stores are closed until after-tomorow..

Any suggestions ?

I have a HD radeon 5770 :V

trabajar para alguien mas...

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Take it out, blow it out really well(the cans of compressed air are preferred for this).

Check to make sure the fan is connected properly. If it is, it's possible that the fan is just locked up(most likely from dust). Sometimes after cleaning off the card, you can push the fan to get it moving again...but in that case you wind up having to push start it every time you boot the computer. If you have a means to lubricate the fan, you should do so. Sewing machine oil actually works great and usually comes in a bottle with the perfect applicator for getting into tiny spaces. If you don't have any...it's dirt cheap(about $3-4) and a tiny amount will get you going for quite awhile. Just be careful when applying the oil...try to ensure you only get it on the center of the fan.

Vicious Explorer

22,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Saruwatari Kooji
Take it out, blow it out really well(the cans of compressed air are preferred for this).

Check to make sure the fan is connected properly. If it is, it's possible that the fan is just locked up(most likely from dust). Sometimes after cleaning off the card, you can push the fan to get it moving again...but in that case you wind up having to push start it every time you boot the computer. If you have a means to lubricate the fan, you should do so. Sewing machine oil actually works great and usually comes in a bottle with the perfect applicator for getting into tiny spaces. If you don't have any...it's dirt cheap(about $3-4) and a tiny amount will get you going for quite awhile. Just be careful when applying the oil...try to ensure you only get it on the center of the fan.

I did everything you already suggested :C ..But imma try and oil it again.

Thanks for encouraging me again XD

Hope it works this time.

Vicious Explorer

22,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Nope...Nothing , it didn't work :v

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

I weiiweii I

It's possible it's no longer getting powered properly or isn't connected properly(and you can't see it). Is the power connection set in a way you can move it and plug it in elsewhere? It might be worthwhile to double(or triple, quadruple, etc) check to ensure the port is clear.

Fans are really simple and they rarely just die. They are far more often just jammed up or otherwise stuck.

I'd give it another once over and make sure there isn't a slip of paper or something equally small that might be stuck in it preventing it from spinning.

Vicious Explorer

22,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Saruwatari Kooji
I weiiweii I

It's possible it's no longer getting powered properly or isn't connected properly(and you can't see it). Is the power connection set in a way you can move it and plug it in elsewhere? It might be worthwhile to double(or triple, quadruple, etc) check to ensure the port is clear.

Fans are really simple and they rarely just die. They are far more often just jammed up or otherwise stuck.

I'd give it another once over and make sure there isn't a slip of paper or something equally small that might be stuck in it preventing it from spinning.

Hmm..Now that you mention to clean the port ..

Nice one , didn't thought of it.

Imma go try that now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out