User Image
                                            Random Helpers

User Image
                                            Chatty Munchkins

User Image
                                            Credit

Sweetheart

User Image

Hello, my name is Amanda and I decided to attempt a "help guide" for my friend, but am
                                            offering it for you all to use as well. I am not looking for credit in all of your works, or to tell you
                                            how to do anything if you already know how to; this is just me explaining how I get my own
                                            graphics created. Of course, there are hundreds of different ways to do it, but this is mine. If
                                            you have anything you would like to add to this, I would be happy to add it and give you credit
                                            for it, but I'm really not looking for any critique or harassment. I just want to help a few of you
                                            get out there and use this free program while we can. After a while, when you begin to get in the
                                            habit of doing things, it just becomes routine and it can even get fun, so enjoy it!

This guide may be helpful for creating post layouts -- but, I will just add that I am not going
                                            through a lesson on coding, I'm honestly not the best at that and I tend to add my lyrics into the
                                            image as you will see in the end, or if you stop by the samples -- and things such as banners
                                            or buttons. It could, evidently, help with profile images, but I honestly am not experienced in that
                                            field. So, if you want to learn how to make some 'interesting' or 'cool' graphics, I would
                                            recommend having a peek through this thread. I'm not the best out there, and all of you may
                                            surpass me in days, but I can guarantee you'll start getting the hang of it if you stick to it! It
                                            takes a while to learn on your own, so hopefully this will speed up the learning process.

I will try to keep this as simple yet helpful as possible, but I am just covering one thing: the
                                            basic image. I will, by no means, be using every single option there is, but you really do not
                                            need to. Anyways; come, enjoy, and ask questions if you need help or if something isn't
                                            working so well for you! Hey, you can also boast those images you create and are proud of;
                                            you'll see improvements in no time. Oh, and please note that this guide is made in regards to
                                            GIMP 2.6 [as I and many others find that GIMP 2.8 pales in comparison] so it may be a little
                                            harder if you are on a different version of it, but many things should correlate.

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                                            Obey the Terms of Service.

User Image
                                            Do not steal or take credit for other peoples' work -- that includes my own work and anyone else
                                            who had decided to share their creations. We are looking to learn, share, and improve ourselves,
                                            not lurk around the thread until you see something you like. Un-uh. If you ask me to, I may attempt
                                            to make you a graphic, but I will not stand stealing of any kind. Big no-no.

User Image
                                            If you do not like it, stop reading. You are not obligated to read it from start to finish. This is here
                                            to help you, not bore you to tears and make you want to shoot someone.

User Image
                                            Be respectful of those around you and do not give unwanted critique. If they ask for it, fine by
                                            me, but otherwise it's unwarranted harassment. Advice is nice, just don't forget that we are all
                                            learning as we go.

User Image
                                            If you would like to share your work in the thread, go ahead~! And if you want to proclaim it
                                            under the 'samples' section as an "I made this using this GIMP guide~!" Simply follow the link
                                            and post it yourself -- you could even write a little note/blurb like a 'guest log' sort of deal.
                                            Anything you choose~! But, it is not required; it's only if you would like to.

User Image
                                            Other then that, use your best judgement. I shouldn't have to tell you not to down talk other
                                            people's work or the like. We're big kids.

Sweetheart

User Image

GIMP is a versatile graphics manipulation package, much like Photoshop, CS5, and the like. You
                                            can alter, enhance, crop, and layer images to your hearts content and it's all very much free.

You are free to either search it up on google if you do not possess it, but I will also offer you a link
                                            to the download page on the GIMP website. If you do not have GIMP and/or never intend to get it,
                                            you will more than likely be able to use photoshop and still follow the guide in a fairly similar way --
                                            there will be things in different locations, but a great portion should remain similar since most of
                                            these things are transferable between the two programs. So, just to repeat it, many things are
                                            similar between the two programs, but some things may be located in a different position. But, this
                                            little guide is written for those who are strictly using GIMP, so I apologize for any inconveniences; I
                                            just hope it helps!

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                                            When you download GIMP you start off with the basic things, and that includes brushes and
                                            patterns. To get more brushes and patterns you will have to download them from select
                                            websites -- it may take a bit of hunting at first, and the process is very boring. You'll basically
                                            need to find a website through google ( it's easier to search "Download GIMP Brushes Free" )
                                            such as but it may take a few tries until you get a website suitable for yourself. On that
                                            website, you can search through brushes and when you find some you like, simply download it.
                                            Once it's downloaded you'll need to go into your GIMP folder and move everything to the
                                            proper places. For example, if you download a brush you'll need to open both the download
                                            folder and brush folder inside the GIMP folder; when you have them open, drag over all of the
                                            proper icons in your download folder into the GIMP brushes folder. Here is an example of what
                                            it looks like.

User Image
                                            Just like with brushes and patterns, if you want a more averse selection of fonts, you'll need to
                                            download them before hand from proper websites, such as urbanfonts.com. But, unlike when you
                                            download the brushes and patterns, once you have a font downloaded, you'll need to open up the
                                            downloaded folder, click on the font (you will know it's the one since it'll show you what different
                                            sizes of the font look like) and it should have an 'install' button at the top. Click it, install it, and
                                            close it. Your font will now be available on Microsoft Word, GIMP, Paint, Photoshop, and a few
                                            other programs.

User Image
                                            All your layers will be located on the right side of the screen on your second pop-up screen.
                                            When doing more complex graphics, you'll use this more frequently, but the upside is that you
                                            can merge layers together and move them around as a whole, even if it's just to clear up some
                                            clutter.

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                            A-1 > Rectangle Select Tool; Select a rectangular region
                                            A-2 > Ellipse Select Tool; Select an elliptical (circular) region
                                            A-3 > Free Select Tool; Select a hand-drawn region with free and polygonal segments
                                            A-4 > Fuzzy Select Tool; Select a contiguous region on the basis of colour
                                            A-5 > Select by Colour Tool; Select regions with similar colour

User Image
                                            B-1 > Scissor Select Tool; Select shapes using intelligent edge-fitting
                                            B-2 > Foreground Select Tool; Select a region containing foreground objects
                                            B-3 > Paths Tool; Create and edit paths
                                            B-4 > Colour Picker Tool; Set colours from image pixels
                                            B-5 > Zoom Tool; Adjust the zoom level

User Image
                                            C-1 > Measure Tool; Measure distances and angles
                                            C-2 > Move Tool; Move layers, selections, and other objects
                                            C-3 > Alignment Tool; Align or arrange layers and other objects
                                            C-4 > Crop Tool; Remove edge areas from image or layer
                                            C-5 > Rotate Tool; Rotate the layer, selection or path

User Image
                                            D-1 > Scale Tool; Scale the layer, selection or path
                                            D-2 > Shear Tool; Shear the layer, selection, or path
                                            D-3 > Perspective Tool; Change the perspective of the layer, selection, or path
                                            D-4 > Flip Tool; Reverse the layer, selection or path horizontally or vertically
                                            D-5 > Text Tool; Create or edit text layers

User Image
                                            E-1 > Bucket Fill Tool; Fill selected areas with a colour or pattern
                                            E-2 > Blend Tool; Fill selected areas with a colour gradient
                                            E-3 > Pencil Tool; Hard edge painting using a brush
                                            E-4 > Paintbrush tool; Paint smooth strokes using a brush
                                            E-5 > Eraser Tool; Erase to background or transparency using a brush

User Image
                                            F-1 > Airbrush Tool; Paint using a brush, with variable pressure
                                            F-2 > Ink Tool; Calligraphy-style painting
                                            F-3 > Clone Tool; Selectively copy from an image or pattern, using a brush
                                            F-4 > Healing Tool: Heal image irregularities
                                            F-5 > Perspective Clone Tool; Clone from an image source after applying a perspective transformation

User Image
                                            G-1 > Blur / Sharpen Tool; Selective blurring or unblurring using a brush
                                            G-2 > Smudge Tool; Smudge selectively using a brush
                                            G-3 > Dodge / Burn Tool; Selectively lighten or darken using a brush

User Image
                                            You will not have to know what all of these mean when you're creating basic graphics, but it
                                            helps to understand the basics, especially if you want to know how to do more complicated
                                            things. This just makes an easy reference to most of the buttons when I am describing how to
                                            do a certain procedure.

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                                            Do you have a variety of brushes and/or you would like to use and/or specifically for the graphic
                                            you are intending to create? If you are in the middle of creating graphics and you realize that
                                            none of the brushes you have really 'go with' what you are trying to create, you would either
                                            have to suck it up and deal with it, or find new brushes and restart your graphic. If you download
                                            new brushes with the GIMP program still running, they will not load and you will be unable to
                                            use them until you restart the program.

User Image
                                            Do you have the fonts you wish to use installed? Just like with brushes, you will need to restart
                                            the whole program in order to access new fonts, so make sure you get some before beginning
                                            your work. But, the good thing about fonts is that you normally use them after your graphic is
                                            made and can simply add it on top of what you already have -- although, it's best to be safe.

User Image
                                            Have you found a picture you wish to use? This one should be obvious, but you do need something
                                            to work with! Luckily, you will still be able to access newly saved images without restarting the
                                            GIMP program, so if you're still unsure, it's okay!

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                                            I made a youtube video which basically covers the followings steps here. The image is of a
                                            near-kiss between two anime guys, but it was because I was doing something in regards to it.
                                            If you would rather look at a different image (although this one really isn't that horrible), then
                                            I will get another one up of a more heterosexual (if anything) nature. Just request it in the
                                            thread. The more it's requested, the quicker I'll get to it.

User Image
                                            Make sure you have everything you need before starting the program, such as brushes, patterns,
                                            and fonts.

User Image
                                            Start GIMP -- It may take a minute to load.

User Image
                                            Open the image you wish to modify by pressing CTRL+O or by going to Files > Open.

User Image
                                            Keep an eye on your zoom level and make sure your image isn't too big (I would approximate
                                            having anything over 1000px by 1000px to be 'too' big. This can be easily avoided by checking
                                            the 'zoom' level; if it's at 22%, your image is way too big! If it's at 66.7% or 100%, it should be
                                            alright. If a ton of the image is excess stuff and the area you are focusing on is small, it should
                                            be fine. You are also able to pre-crop it to a more suitable size if you have way too much excess
                                            space (simply select the crop tool and drag the mouse to create a box) or by resizing the image
                                            by going to Image > Scale Image. But, please make sure you have extra space so your brushes
                                            don't get cut off; it affects the outcome you more than likely desire by making it look a bit boxy.
                                            When you believe your image is suitable in size, we can start the fun stuff!

User Image
                                            If you're a little lost, your screen should look somewhat like this

User Image
                                            Activate the image mask. There should be a button in your bottom left hand corner that looks
                                            like this

User Image
                                            The mask should now be activated and your image should have a red layer over it, like this.
                                            If your screen appears differently, it may be because you have something selected. If you do,
                                            deselect it.

User Image
                                            Now it's time to start playing with brushes. But, if your screen is red like this, you will need to
                                            use the eraser option (E-5) instead of the actual brush option (E-4). When you use the eraser,
                                            you should start seeing the original colours of your image peek out, like this. If you prefer the
                                            other way, you can instead select the whole image and then press the mask button, but your
                                            screen will appear normal. You will know you're in the mask if you use your brush and it makes
                                            your image turn red, like this. But, to cause less confusion, I advise using the former route.

User Image
                                            Press your brush icon to get to your list of brushes and go wild! You don't need to use just one
                                            brush; use as many as you like, but just remember that if you overlap them so much you'll only
                                            be able to see the outside design.

User Image
                                            Keep playing with images -- overlap them to create new designs; example.

User Image
                                            If you finish your design and you have red marks over the centre of your'main' image, take the
                                            plain small circular eraser-brush and wipe them away so it goes from something like this to this.
                                            When you feel you're done, we're ready for the next step.

User Image
                                            Press the masking button to unmask it. It should now look like this.

User Image
                                            If you press the 'delete' button, the image you wanted would of been deleted and would appear
                                            like this. If you did press it, press CTRL+Z it to undo it, or go to Edit > Undo Clear.

User Image
                                            We want the opposite of that, so with our image still selected as it should be, we're going to
                                            press CTRL+I, or go to Select > Inverse for it to select the opposite of what it was currently
                                            selecting.

User Image
                                            With the image inversed, press delete or go to Edit > Clear. Your image should now appear like
                                            the image you designed in the mask; reference

User Image
                                            With your graphic now created, you are now able to properly crop away all that white space, or
                                            look towards the added effects to give it some possible 'oomphf'.

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                            With your image still selected -- if you accidentally unselected it, simply press CTRL+Z or Edit >
                                            Undo to bring the selection back up. With the image selected, go to Filter > Shadow and Light >
                                            Drop Shadow.. and click. You should get a pop-up which may appear on your task bar instead of
                                            just 'popping up' (if it does, simply click it).

User Image
                                            Change the 'Offset X' to something of your preference -- I use two.

User Image
                                            Change the 'Offset Y' to something of your preference -- I use two.

User Image
                                            Change the 'Blur Radius' to something of your preference -- I use four.

User Image
                                            In fact, you can change everything to your liking, but unless my picture is a little too see-
                                            through, I tend to leave the Opacity at 80 -- sometimes I change it to 30.

User Image
                                            Experiment as you wish, though your picture should look somewhat like this at the end.

User Image

User Image
                                            Create the line of text you wish to use using the Text Tool.

User Image
                                            Select the 'Path From Text' button on the lower half of the toolbox -- you will need to scroll down
                                            to find the button.

User Image
                                            Press SHIFT+V or go to Select > From Path in order for your text to become selected.

User Image
                                            Optional Step -- create a text outline or two before continuing (scroll down to learn how).

User Image
                                            With the font and/or text outline still selected, go to Filters > Light and Shadows > Drop Shadow
                                            and select the preference you wish to use.

User Image
                                            Click 'OK'. Your font should now have a drop shadow to your liking.

User Image

User Image
                                            Open GIMP

User Image
                                            Press CTRL+N or go File > New to get the pop-up for a new document.

User Image
                                            Use these settings.

User Image
                                            Zoom into 3200%; image reference.

User Image
                                            Go to the pencil tool (E-3) and select the smallest circle possible which is called Circle (01).
                                            *Important Note from Sweetie Appleberry: In GIMP 2.8 the brush you used for the lines tutorial
                                            isn't called Circle brush, its called Pixel. They're both brushes you automatically have with GIMP.

User Image
                                            Leave the opacity at 100%, the scale at 1.00 and the colour black (#000000).

User Image
                                            Starting from the top left hand corner, you will make one square. From there, you will skip three
                                            (leave them blank, transparent, and untouched) and mark one. Your first row should look like
                                            this.

User Image
                                            Make a new square to the bottom left of each dot -- your second row should look like this and your
                                            third row should look like this. If you want to speed up the process, just continue with one line at
                                            a time; reference.

User Image
                                            When you're finished (which should really take you a minute tops) your finished product should
                                            appear like this (zoomed out to 2300%) And, just a
                                            note -- Do not short cut this process, simply moving it to 10px by 10px will distort the image and
                                            it will not come out as lines, trust me.

User Image
                                            With the image as is, save it by pressing CTRL+S or going into File > Save but instead of leaving
                                            it as a .jpg, .png, or .xcf, you will be saving it as a ".pat" file. For example: "Lines-1.pat"
                                            Another window will pop up and whichever name you choose for it here
                                            will be what it's titled in your patterns section. If you do not save it to your patterns folder and
                                            instead save it into your pictures, you will need to do the following extra step.
                                            *Important Note from Hello Honey Lemon: If you have GIMP 2.8 you won't be able to save it as a
                                            .pat file and will instead need to export the file since it won't allow you to save a .pat file.

User Image
                                            Open the folder you save your lines pattern in as well as the folder for your GIMP patterns. Drag
                                            it over from your pictures to your patterns.

User Image
                                            If you would like to also have the option of your lines going in the opposite direction without
                                            redoing all of this work, go into Images > Transform > Flip Horizontally and then press the
                                            CTRL+Shift+S buttons or go to File > Save as.. and repeat stepts 15-18

User Image
                                            Press the refresh button on your right-hand window and/or open an image
                                            document to test it out on.

User Image
                                            Your final product? Slanted lines!

User Image

User Image
                                            Follow the above guide to get the 'slanted line pattern'.

User Image
                                            Repeat Steps o1 to o7 from the below section/guide on how to make a text outline.

User Image
                                            Make a new layer and leave it above the font layer, like this.

User Image
                                            Select the slanted line pattern.

User Image
                                            Press CTRL+; or right click the screen and go Edit > Fill with Pattern or go Edit > Fill with Pattern.

User Image
                                            Deselect and save, or try to do something a little more by combining the above (simply 'grow' the
                                            selection, make a new layer below the font layer, and fill it with a new FG colour.)

User Image
                                            Be creative! Either way, the final product gives you slanted line text!

User Image

User Image
                                            Open GIMP

User Image
                                            Open a new image, use the graphic you made, or open a blank page with a white background.

User Image
                                            Choose the Text Tool (D-5)

User Image
                                            ick a font, size, and/or colour that you like, then create a text box and write what you wish to write; reference.

User Image
                                            Click on the text with the text tool so it's selected; if the "GIMP Text Editor" pop up appears, just
                                            click 'cancel' or press the 'esc' button.

User Image
                                            Scroll down on the bottom toolbox section and click 'Path From Text'; one click is all it takes.

User Image
                                            Now press Shift+V or Select > From Path -- your font should now be selected.

User Image
                                            There is no shortcut for the next step; go Select > Grow.. and choose how many px's you want
                                            to increase the size by (AKA: do you want a bigger highlight (higher number) or a smaller one
                                            (lower number)? If unsure, start with/try two.) and press 'OK'. Check this for a reference.

User Image
                                            Create a new layer by pressing the new layer button, pressing Shift+CTRL+N, or
                                            going Layer > New Layer.

User Image
                                            Name the new layer and/or press "OK"

User Image
                                            Move the layer down by selecting the new layer and pressing the down arrow.

User Image
                                            Change your foreground colour to something different. I recommend using a darker shade, but you
                                            may use whatever colour you like!

User Image
                                            Now, make sure you are in your new layer (that should be located below your font layer). Check
                                            for a reference.

User Image
                                            Press CTRL+, or right click anywhere on the screen and go to Edit > Fill with FG Colour. Here's
                                            a reference image.

User Image
                                            Repeat steps o9 to 17 for additional highlights, but have each new colour on a new layer located
                                            below the last one.

User Image
                                            Press CTRL+A or Select > Deselect -- your font should now be highlighted.

User Image

User Image
                                            100 is a completely solid image and 0 is an invisible image. Adjust to your liking.

User Image

User Image
                                            Have your banner/selection in the middle of some 'white space' so it can be expanded upon.

User Image
                                            If you are selecting a pre-cut banner, make sure you evenly select it by zooming up close.

User Image
                                            Select > Grow > 3 px (You can change it if you like, this is just my recommendation)

User Image
                                            Click OK

User Image
                                            Right click > Edit > Stroke Selection -- you should get a new window.

User Image
                                            Adjust the line width (I recommend using 1 or 2 px) and choose whether you will use a pattern or
                                            your foreground colour for the colour of the lines.

User Image
                                            Click on the 'Line Style'

User Image
                                            Click the drop box of the 'Dash preset'

User Image
                                            Use the preset you like or create your down by clicking the little lines on the 'Dash Pattern' box.

User Image
                                            Press 'Stroke'

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                            If GIMP is glitching for you, or you think you may of messed up the downloading / installation
                                            process, you can uninstall it and start from scratch, attempting these guidelines.

User Image
                                            Go to the GIMP website and download it. I haven't actually done this process in over a year or two,
                                            but follow all the instructions; wait for it to download and then follow-up with the installation process.
                                            If you would like to have the GIMP user manual at hand, scroll down a bit and download
                                            it in your respective/wanted language. They are included separately because the download size
                                            is very large. It should not take long for this to download and it will not hurt anybody -- I have one
                                            installed in English, though I don't necessarily use it all too much.

User Image
                                            Now, everything should be downloaded and located in their respective places -- do not move
                                            things around from their folders.

User Image
                                            You can search "GIMP on your computer and if it comes out as the program, either pin it to your task bar
                                            or start menu by right clicking it and selecting "Pin to task bar" or "Pin to start menu." If you do
                                            not have those options, you are always able to drag them over, but only move the program and/or
                                            create a shortcut of the program. If that doesn't work, you can choose the long way (See steps o5 to 1o).

User Image
                                            Open your start menu and go into "My Computer".

User Image
                                            Go into Local Disk (C:).

User Image
                                            Enter your program files. I you have two options like I do,
                                            you may need to check both. My GIMP is located in my "Program Files (x86)"

User Image
                                            All my folders / files are found alphabetically (if yours aren't, just click on the "name" word/button
                                            and it should sort them from A-Z. Select your GIMP file; the numbers following may vary.

User Image
                                            Click the folder labelled 'bin'.

User Image
                                            Your GIMP program will be found here.

User Image
                                            Do not separate or move around your GIMP files because it may or may not mess up any future
                                            processes you may be required to do.

User Image

User Image
                                            Find and downloaded all of the free and/or bought brushes you desire, but the brushes will need
                                            to be made and designed for GIMP although some photoshop / CS5 ones might work. They will
                                            normally be labelled "GIMP Brushes" or "GIMP and/or Photoshop brushes" so sometimes it may
                                            be hit or miss, so don't worry if one or two won't work. Also, when you download new brushes
                                            you will need to restart GIMP before they register / load, so go brush hunting before you try to
                                            create new images unless you are satisfied with the brushes you have.

User Image
                                            Satisfied? Open up the folder in which you downloaded them into (ie: the download folder) and
                                            open up the brushes folder through the search bar or by going through the step-by-step process in
                                            this similar order. I recommend using the former (by search).

User Image
                                            Have your two folders open and drag them from the download folder (or wherever you have them
                                            stored) and into the brushes folder.

User Image
                                            Open GIMP.

User Image
                                            All of your new brushes should be available and seen by clicking the image icon on the brush
                                            and/or eraser tool in the lower section of the toolbox.

User Image

User Image
                                            Open your home directory.

User Image
                                            Press CTRL+H to show hidden files.

User Image
                                            Look for ".gimp-2.6" or ".gimp-2.8"

User Image
                                            Find "Scripts" inside there.

User Image
                                            Put your .scm files there.

User Image
                                            Don't forget to do: Filters -> Script-Fu -> Refresh Scripts

User Image
                                            Answered by psychic stalker.

Sweetheart

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                                                            Elizabeth Amriel
                                                            x e I I i x
                                                            The Soulless Puppet
                                                            Final Fantasy Bandit
                                                            Hello Honey Lemon

User Image
                                                            psychic stalker

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                                                            Elizabeth Amriel
                                                            x e I I i x
                                                            The Soulless Puppet
                                                            Yuri Takakuwa
                                                            Sweet AppIe Blossoms
                                                            Final Fantasy Bandit
                                                            Hello Honey Lemon
                                                            svnoyi inali
                                                            Spreader of Despair

User Image
                                                            Hitokiri Hitaru
                                                            l N ii n j a l
                                                            PolarBears In Your Pants
                                                            foxycake
                                                            psychic stalker
                                                            Funkalicious Cookie
                                                            Doover
                                                            Lady Psychopath
                                                            Marffiie
                                                            Totenglaut
                                                            Sitwon
                                                            The Chaos Is Controlled
                                                            nough said
                                                            BloodyLovely
                                                            Ruined Rose
                                                            Daintea Cupcakes
                                                            Cataclysmic Catharsis
                                                            Suicide Salvation
                                                            Purpleinator
                                                            Medikament
                                                            xDaishox
                                                            Luna Rousse
                                                            dragonrider47
                                                            Noryoku Kiyama
                                                            Pistol Annie
                                                            Nyxie_Night
                                                            MissButtercupBliss
                                                            Shameless Punk
                                                            Kimiko Doll
                                                            lawl f e l i n e
                                                            Orgasim dreams
                                                            shiroi_karasumuse
                                                            sexy vampire mojo
                                                            Usaki Tsukino
                                                            lawlfactory

Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                                                            Made by Egotistically
                                                            Graphics by Egotistically
                                                            Coding by Egotistically
                                                            Last Updated January 12, 2013

User Image
                                                            GIMP 2.6
                                                            GIMP 2.8
                                                            Deviantart.com
                                                            Zerochan.net
                                                            Safebooru.org
                                                            Various Pattern / Brush Websites

User Image
                                                            This guide was first made for Mooshiball but shared for everyone to get help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff