Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ophichius
Zeph_yr
It's really not such a big deal if its run the same way, so simmer down. xp

The history of Microsoft shows that it will -not- be run the same way, so it is a big deal, and I dislike Microsoft on an ethical basis, so I may move just out of indignation.

-O

Erm....Don't I live closer to Redmond than you? XD
Phoenix_bird of fire
Erm....Don't I live closer to Redmond than you? XD

Don't worry, you're still outside the fallout envelope. (as long as the wind is blowing the right direction.) And my artillery is -way- too accurate to miss by that much. *grin*

Back ontopic...yeah proprietary anime sounds like something MS would do or maybe just proprietary forums. 'We have the largest anime forum in the world, we set a precedent, it's our IP!' Or just defeat-in-detail the little guys, win a bunch of small lawsuits by deep-pocketing the other guy out, then use that precedent to attack the bigger sites.

-O

Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damn premium features! scream
(I guess this was before the decided on the name?)
Oh drat. As soon as I join, it's about to go to hell. Isn't that just great. ;-;
[Q]
Damn premium features! scream
(I guess this was before the decided on the name?)

That looks like an old screenshot from Gaia's previous layout. I guess they do have some premium features now...but with MS those will increase in frequency and magnitude, wait till fishing and housing are premium. Bleh.

-O
So will they be switching over to ASP, because god forbid that microsoft use php.

DarkenAngel's Queen

Shameless Lunatic

Microsoft.. just.. scares me. I installed Service Pack 2 and it completely futzed my system (so much so that I had to format) and when I called their tech support line... it dropped the connection. That's right. MS's call centre is about as well run as the rest of the company.

Also see this.
OK as far as i'm concerned this is an april fools joke, until i see the article you speak of i won't believe it.
Is this an april fools joke or can this news be backed up with some sources?
If it's a joke, then this could be considered spamming.
Can't find anything online about it, still looking. The article was in a hardcopy of the WSJ. Soon as I get to a scanner I will scan it in. Was just a quick blurb about MS's newest acquisition.

-O
As far as I'm concerned this is a prank. If not made up by Gaia members then made up by the WSJ.
Nice April Fools.
great. now gaia will turn to s**t.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hey, This is Gaia Online, not Gaia Interactive lmao... There is a difference
LOL domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items