Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elder

10,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
So my mom's birthday is coming up soon and she recently broke her iPad case... I figure I could design her a new one, one with a strap for wearing, a flip-overable cover (I've seen sort of like little chainmail clips that allow prints to be bendable like paper), and a giant pocket attachment (the size of the iPad itself so the entire thing becomes purse-esque) that can be removed or put back on with some sort of clippy deal going on.

I figure, look up free already made iPad case models for the size of the iPad case, purse models to resize for the purse portion, and something that clips on and off for the clippy deal thing?

Since this will be my first print, does anyone have any advice? I've already been perusing internet print shops for the best deals and best sized print capabilities.

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
felinoel
So my mom's birthday is coming up soon and she recently broke her iPad case... I figure I could design her a new one, one with a strap for wearing, a flip-overable cover (I've seen sort of like little chainmail clips that allow prints to be bendable like paper), and a giant pocket attachment (the size of the iPad itself so the entire thing becomes purse-esque) that can be removed or put back on with some sort of clippy deal going on.

I figure, look up free already made iPad case models for the size of the iPad case, purse models to resize for the purse portion, and something that clips on and off for the clippy deal thing?

Since this will be my first print, does anyone have any advice? I've already been perusing internet print shops for the best deals and best sized print capabilities.
I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE AND HOMESTUCKAKSGDFKASHGDFHASGHGFSDADASDASD

Dapper Elder

10,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Skitzzles
felinoel

Good to know.

Dapper Elder

10,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Skitzzles
felinoel

Just the signature though, not my cosplay of the character in the signature?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff