Welcome to Gaia! ::

No, I mean it is quite elementry. Literally. When you crack the code you'll see what I mean.
HHeLiBEBCNOFNeNaMg.

Elementary.
Even though you made one teensy error, it looks like my code has finally been cracked. It's about freaking time.
*wonders when Snake will come back and announce a winner*
I cracked it a while ago actually, it's just that this thread disappeared and so we moved on to... a new one. But now that this has been found... umm... yay.
Hrm. Codes...*plots*
This may have been brought up earlier, but shouldn't you present your binary as MSD -> LSD?

Ex: 01000001 = 65, not 130

And if you mean LSD->MSD, atleast specify. Just calling it "binary" would leave people who know it to assume you meant the conventional method.
Where in hells name did Snake disappear off to?
school... 3 AP classes and an Honors Senior english class...

Although I really cant place the blame on that... I barely have any homework at all...

Actually I am kind of getting tired of this, Crack the Code's popularity has peaked and all but dissapeared. I'm movin on to other things...
*Le sigh* Then I hereby declare Crack The Code to be over. Hope you all had a good run.
Gone, but not forgotten, I'll say that much. I do think these might make a resurgence in the CT1.. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff