Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Friend

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nooo! Rydian! You've helped me numerous times with tech issues, and I love you for it! Don't leave! :'(

Hard Lvck's Fav

Sergeant Gunner

im sorry to hear that dear ;-;
i respect your decision!
see you in another life, brutha.
zAzkay
Everything was better when Lanzer was in charge.

I thought Lanzer was in charge
Dudironimis
zAzkay

Naw, it's muumuupie and the Board now.
Lobotryas
Dudironimis
zAzkay

Oh. When did this happen?
I liked gaia better back when it was go-gaia. People were much nicer, and the design was less slick, which was cooler to me. The slick newer version is kind of...bleh.
Did muumuupie have anything to do with that, or was it just changing and he took over later?
Dudironimis
Lobotryas
Dudironimis
zAzkay

I liked gaia better back when it was go-gaia. People were much nicer, and the design was less slick, which was cooler to me. The slick newer version is kind of...bleh.
Did muumuupie have anything to do with that, or was it just changing and he took over later?

Around September 2010 when Craig Sherman left as CEO of Gaia. Not that Craig's background was the best of Gaia, but at least he trusted people to do what they were being paid to do.

Mike Sego, the new CEO, has some "social gaming" experience as he made fluffFriends app for Facebook and monetized it. Read more about him here. He has also worked on EA's "The Sims 3" which has put out more expansions and DLC than you can count. It's hard to blame the CEO for driving the company to profitability (that's his legal obligation to the Board anyway), it's just a shame that it's taking so many (seemingly needless) sacrifices like zOMG!.

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
take care dude....

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dudironimis
Lobotryas
Dudironimis
zAzkay

yes it is. Go-gaia.com was better.... and the people.... uffff... heart i remember those days
I never use this site anymore, but you helped me with everything! You will be missed!

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
The Last Rydian
But wait, no Rydian you're awesome? x.x

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Lobotryas
Dudironimis
Lobotryas
Dudironimis
zAzkay

Around September 2010 when Craig Sherman left as CEO of Gaia. Not that Craig's background was the best of Gaia, but at least he trusted people to do what they were being paid to do.

Mike Sego, the new CEO, has some "social gaming" experience as he made fluffFriends app for Facebook and monetized it. Read more about him here. He has also worked on EA's "The Sims 3" which has put out more expansions and DLC than you can count. It's hard to blame the CEO for driving the company to profitability (that's his legal obligation to the Board anyway), it's just a shame that it's taking so many (seemingly needless) sacrifices like zOMG!.
We were promised an MMO for like five years before one came out, and then when it did come out it was terrible x.x

Liberal Nerd

Seeing as the last post before these was Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:01 pm, which was four months ago. I have decided to lock this thread as a necro'd thread.

~Rgoodermote
Gaia Online Site Moderator

Edit:
To clarify here, C&TT's rules state that a thread is dead after 7 days, it's been four months.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff