Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, the day keeps getting worse ...
The Last Rydian
Disconsented
He is a site mod though, it seems like it should be possible for him to do.
Used to be that way, not anymore.

I sent him a message and you were right.
I wounder how easy it would be to spam support tickets about this ><

Generous Entrepreneur

13,925 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Sorry to see you've had enough.

Good luck wherever you wind up landing.
People grow up and get Jobs in Tech.

When they do that, they realise C&T is like a second job. Why would you want to waste your weekend helping people with no thanks, and often even abuse, when you get paid to do that during the week with probably nicer people (No internet barrier IRL).

At least that's how I felt about it.
Hoggs
People grow up and get Jobs in Tech.

When they do that, they realise C&T is like a second job. Why would you want to waste your weekend helping people with no thanks, and often even abuse, when you get paid to do that during the week with probably nicer people (No internet barrier IRL).

At least that's how I felt about it.
I still enjoy it. Mostly. It helps pass the time (when I have time that needs passing)
Oh, hey guys! Whatcha doing?
Netherwolf
Oh, hey guys! Whatcha doing?
Mourning the loss of a member?
I finally get the chance to log back in and I see this, saddening, but I can totally understand

Familiar Lover

You'd been helpful. Thank you!

I hope all works out.

Newbie Noob

Jaydi Blaze
Gaia is decaying.
Life is decaying. Gaia is fine.

There's a turn over of regs for newbies, but that always happens. And people post in the wrong forum, but that has always happened.

There's been times when gaia has been more "with it" than others, but that is the natural ebb and flow of life. Gaia will get a bit shittier until someone gets motivated and cleans it up. After keeping the ship afloat, they'll get sick of all your bullshit and leave, letting the cycle renew itself.
Everything was better when Lanzer was in charge.

Original Gaian

zAzkay
Derek was a mediocre administrator and a good programmer. He had his heart in the right place, but the right place just wouldn't keep the boat afloat.
Gabriel Faust
zAzkay
Derek was a mediocre administrator and a good programmer. He had his heart in the right place, but the right place just wouldn't keep the boat afloat.
He didn't need to be a good admin, there were other admins for that.

Heart is the best thing to have running sites like these.
I don't know about you, but I rather the admins act human rather than corporations.

Original Gaian

zAzkay
Gabriel Faust
zAzkay
He didn't need to be a good admin, there were other admins for that.

Heart is the best thing to have running sites like these.
I don't know about you, but I rather the admins act human rather than corporations.
At time of, he was the only acting admin. You seem to confuse the admin title with the admin leadership; there were a few administrator-level users, but he was the only one with governing power. When a server upgrade was required, he was final say.

Which is why most of the time, he was the one personally adjusting server specs and running the gamut; he took a very Bill Gates, code with the employees approach.

Adorable Champion

31,115 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Waffles! 25

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items