Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Cant wait till this thing is put together it will be my first gameing pc and my first pc i ever built myself super nervous to put it together
Don't build it on top of a rug.

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Supertaquito
Don't build it on top of a rug.
I know that much haha iv watched alot of how to videos and a rug would obviously conduct a electricity ima build it on a wood table

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh sweet! I'll be building mine next month so I can record/livestream League of Legends and DayZ with great frames biggrin I'm gonna have to build it in my basement though

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Otuen
Oh sweet! I'll be building mine next month so I can record/livestream League of Legends and DayZ with great frames biggrin I'm gonna have to build it in my basement though
been planning mine for the paste month before then i didnt know s**t abotu pcs haha iv learned so much feel so smart now. Im looking foreward to playing skyrim with mods(im used to console gameing and skyrim is my fav game) plus i wana get elderscrolls online when it is released and some other games to but the elderscrolls series is what im looking foreward to most

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Off-Beat-AppleSauce
Otuen
been planning mine for the paste month before then i didnt know s**t abotu pcs haha iv learned so much feel so smart now. Im looking foreward to playing skyrim with mods(im used to console gameing and skyrim is my fav game) plus i wana get elderscrolls online when it is released and some other games to but the elderscrolls series is what im looking foreward to most

I took a class about computer parts and such in freshman year, I'd probably have to watch videos about computer building though cause that was 3 years ago o;
And I played Skyrim, kept installing and uninstalling mods and never got past greybeard mountain

Newbie Member

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
The only thing that is nerv racking is connecting the front panel stuff to the motherboard. ie the HDD LED, Power, reset ect. Also remember when doing this task white = ground ( aka - ) unless they change things but I don't think they would do that.

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Finished it a few days ago so far its up and running fine working good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers