AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

O
Mkay, so I just bought my tablet,
and I've been searching on google for a while,
but haven't found an answer:
Why are all my strokes mirrored?

To explain it better: Going up is going down, going left is going right,
It's really annoying for me, since I like everything to stay the way it should be.
North is North, South is South, East is East, and West is West.

So, how do I fix this?
[I can't even find where it is on my computer... if that makes any sense.
Like, when I go on My computer, I don't see it.]

So...I kind of thought this should be in here. I love the lack of common sense anymore, almost making a lifetime in jail for homicide worth it(in my area...you'd all understand).

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Shame we don't have natural selection any more. Might cut my desire to side with the team that wants to destroy all Humans.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Shame we don't have natural selection any more. Might cut my desire to side with the team that wants to destroy all Humans.
There is natural selection LK hence why neither of us will ever get any.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Darkphantom
Lanackse-Kanvae
There is natural selection LK hence why neither of us will ever get any.

Not enough natural selection.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Yeah...

I don't know...felt like this should come in here.

Original Gaian

Saruwatari Kooji
Yeah...

This is more of a common misconception because we have teachers who can't walk without displacing a hip teaching our youth computers.

Therefore, we have this common thoughtline that "RAM" is "memory", "drive space" is "memory" and we have no teachers teaching that "memory" and "memory" are not the same things.
Why?

BECAUSE OUR YOUTH IS BEING TAUGHT THINGS THE TEACHERS ARE LEARNING AFTER THE KIDS LEAVE OUR SCHOOLHOUSES
Interestingly, in the von Neumann architecture, "memory" and "memory" are the same things. We've departed from it solely because we want more speed out of it. Same reason we have registers, memory cache, and processor cache.

Original Gaian

Rayquazza
Interestingly, in the von Neumann architecture, "memory" and "memory" are the same things. We've departed from it solely because we want more speed out of it. Same reason we have registers, memory cache, and processor cache.
Which is why we don't have Gentoo or Mac OS X running solely off of virtual memory. Its ridiculously slow comparatively. A hard-drive singular "memory" system wouldn't market to anyone in this day and age; we expect tasks to perform in a timely manner now a days, because current technology permits us this thinking.

But when you instruct a student of these "teachers" to go buy "memory" to fix their issue, which one should they buy, if any? Its a classic case of sitcom-styled "I got x, but you meant X. Ooooh.".
Gabriel Faust
Rayquazza
Which is why we don't have Gentoo or Mac OS X running solely off of virtual memory. Its ridiculously slow comparatively. A hard-drive singular "memory" system wouldn't market to anyone in this day and age; we expect tasks to perform in a timely manner now a days, because current technology permits us this thinking.
*whoosh*

He's talking about computer architecture from the standpoint of "what's this storage area thing called?"

In the classical von Neumann architecture, there's nothing to distinguish RAM from any other type of memory. It's all just "memory."

In the 60's we departed from that slightly, and started distinguishing the local store (hardware memory cores) and permanent storage (tapes and other magnetic storage, etc.)

By the late 90's, we departed even more, distinguishing between different types of "permanent storage," different types of "memory" (for which the Amiga had 3 different types of memory systems), cache memories (L3, L2, L1 data and L1 code caches), and register files (the fastest of them all).
Quote:
but if we make a current the device halts.. and stops working.. So its all voltage and no amperes..
rofl

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
SlackerInside
Quote:
but if we make a current the device halts.. and stops working.. So its all voltage and no amperes..
rofl

Watts = Volts * Amps, so if Amps = 0 then Watts = Volts * 0.
As we all know, Volts * 0 can be simplified to 0.
Therefore, Watts = 0.

Unless this guy is using negative Watts to turn the motor I don't see how this can be seen as a net gain in power.
Saruwatari Kooji
Yeah...

They appear to know the difference. I say 'appear to' anyway. They changed their RAM and their HDD was supposedly affected.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Sonic Offline
G
Sonic Offline
There's a couple download URLs on the first page.
lol, I love how you ignored the fact that I stated, "I tried google and it was only giving me the images, not the actual program."...

But it's alright... It happened that one of my friends who has the program called me... I asked them about it and they took me step by step on downloading it... Got it and it's all good now
You missed the part where I said there's a couple download URLs.

As in, I tested them. The downloads contain installers. As in, you should have read the pages.

We're not going to spoon-feed anyone something they can Google.
Sonic Offline
Saw...tried my best not to rage....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas