Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello has anyone got a battle ship program please tell me if you do or could you show me it please? 3nodding
What do you mean? Like for playing battleship? Or do you mean for designing battleships?
Charley Foxtrott
What do you mean? Like for playing battleship? Or do you mean for designing battleships?
designing using pascal
could anyone help me? sweatdrop
chris the mage

are you doing homework? you can get one started and post what you have, and we can help you from there... but if you just want to play battleship, there are several comercial version available... (i like teh one with teh noises...KABOOM! HSSSS! Battleship Sunk!)
Foolish
chris the mage

are you doing homework? you can get one started and post what you have, and we can help you from there... but if you just want to play battleship, there are several comercial version available... (i like teh one with teh noises...KABOOM! HSSSS! Battleship Sunk!)
heh were not allowed to take the disks grrrr i hate that so i got nothing right now grrr i hate this my teacher goes away and leaves me to do this project with no help from himmm GRRRRRRR
i have required a trunk box i could trade it for the program
chris the mage

you have aquired the trunk, and no, you can't buy your homework. What sort of help do you need, do you need the rules, the gameplay, the syntax of pascal? What do you have so far and where do you need to get?

Give us a summary rather than trying to get someone else to complete it for you.
Foolish
chris the mage

you have aquired the trunk, and no, you can't buy your homework. What sort of help do you need, do you need the rules, the gameplay, the syntax of pascal? What do you have so far and where do you need to get?

Give us a summary rather than trying to get someone else to complete it for you.
i need help on how to make the coputers grid to be hidden and the set up of if it hits how to change it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff