Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were getting a brand new printer tomorrow, would you take joy in destroying your old one?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Hilarious Gekko

Well, do you? Or would you rather set it on fire? Or hack at it with a chainsaw? Mwuahahahaha! domokun Or run over it with a car?

I really hate my printer... sweatdrop
read the stickies before you post again

if you dont want to read the stickies then leave

this belongs in the subforum, the main forum is for help with problems

if you asked how to make your printer work properly and told us what is wrong then its ok to be here but since you didnt, this is spam
Yeah, Spam..... xp
I'm got printer Problems, too.
I've got 2 Epson printers (older, Mind u).
Neither of them work really well on XP.
And because they are older, no new drivers are availible for XP and must use XP's default. crying
domokun Anybody got any ideas on how to get these going? domokun
I did it, and it's really not funny. Try with some speakers instead and you'll get a free magnet to hold memos on your fridge (no kidding). Breaking a computer screen was fun too just to hear the sound of the sealed lamp when it repressurises itself.
i want to test ari velocity by throwing off of a two story building biggrin scream
ArtikGato
Well, do you? Or would you rather set it on fire? Or hack at it with a chainsaw? Mwuahahahaha! domokun Or run over it with a car?

I really hate my printer... sweatdrop

just go office space on it!

when i was working for one of the meny computer repair stores we repaird printers. i hated it so much. and it wasnt like 1 or 2 it was like 35 at once. i dont even own a printer.
Killing printers is fun to do!!!
Thauzar
Breaking a computer screen was fun too just to hear the sound of the sealed lamp when it repressurises itself.

I love doing that to TV's too!

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
TVs tend to be easier since the screens are thinner, as for printers, no I'm fine with mine.. they do like to eat money when it comes to ink though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff