Welcome to Gaia! ::

unicycler
For all of you in high school saying "i want to take these corses but they only have them at clolleges" your right, but you can take them too. Its called concurent enrollment and you can take classes at your local community college while still in high school.

yep i went to evit and got my A+. workin on my MCSA right now.
My highschool offered an A+ class. whee
nope for neither...

a+ is a joke, its an ROC program at my high school. i studied for a month and a half on my own and passed with flying colors.

ccna is a fair bit harder, but i recommend books from cisco press, just because they're so complete.

good luck to you 3nodding
Well, I just finished the A+ curriculum as of this week. We're starting CCNA semester I... Let's see if I can maintain my position at the top of the class for this.

...Most likely, the rest of the class is full of idiots... This is one of the reasons I doubt I'll take the next two years. Sure, I get it for free, (VoTech, for the record) but I'm one of those people who absolutely cannot stand anyone who routinely asks stupid questions. And not honest questions that are easy. I mean STUPID QUESTIONS. I mean, for crying out loud, YOU DO NOT ASK THE TEACHER IF HE LIKES XBOX OR PS2 MORE EVERY DAMN DAY!

...Sorry, ranting...
Currently enrolled in CCNA, real early stages stare

No A+ courses here...my school is so verry backward! gonk

Clean Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
from what i heard it really odn'
t need a class to know what you gotta know for A+ test, but i read that a book like A+ for DUmmies is gooid to stufy a bit b4 hand, but i heard ther eis no neded ot wast money on a class for it
After high school I went to a school which taught A+, Networking+, Security+, and MCP, and gave you all the materials you need to take the MCSA test. That was a few months ago, still haven't taken them -_-;
Done with A+, network+, MCSE, and CCNA 1 and 2 classes but still have 3 and 4. Havn't got Certificated. All in less then one year.
Finished Cisco I/II and Cisco III/IV

I should have gone for my CCNA but I didn't. I just didn't see it being worthwhile for what I'm going to be doing (plus I think CCNA expires after 3 years)

Oh well... I did learn a lot!
jcredible
I should have gone for my CCNA but I didn't. I just didn't see it being worthwhile for what I'm going to be doing (plus I think CCNA expires after 3 years)

It does. I have taken cisco 1-6 and still haven't gone for my ccna...will do that before I take the ccnp though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff