Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm level 17, and when I leveled up, I got a quest to buy a tulip flowerbed, a red rose flowerbed, and a morning glory arbor.

The tulip flowerbed and red rose flowerbeds are 77,250 gold each and requires 27 friends.
The morning glory arbor is 15,900 gold.

How is this in any way reasonable or even remotely possible for a level 17 to complete?

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
That does sound unreasonable unless they assume you are spending a lot of real money on game cash to get expansions and happiness.
This is a very cute game but IMO it is poorly balanced on the financial end and if they leave it as is a lot of players will stop playing out of frustration.

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ohno lvl 17 is my next level. I don't even have 2,500g ! AUGH!
Oh and I have like 3 neighbors -__- no I will not add people I don't know to my FB and no I will not spend my RL money on it.

High-functioning Pie-Maker

21,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Nerd 50
I agree, no way am I adding 27 strangers for the purpose of a game. I have never added game friends in the past and I not do so now. If it was just the money, I'd try to find a way to save, but I'm not adding people for a game. Nor will I spam the people I know now with requests, I hate when people send me game links and I wont do it to others.

I also will not spend real life money on this, even if I can earn "cash" from the game, it's not as if I will add to this.

Invisible Gaian

I agree, it is unreasonable.
I don't have the gold cash or friends....

Their is a bug in the cost system the sell back prices are missing a zero and the items have 2 extra numbers

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have this quest as well and thought it was bogus even before I noticed the friends requirement. It wouldn't be nearly so bad if we were able to reject quests, but as far as I know we can't and are stuck with old man face on our screen for eternity. :/

Unholy Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I haven't gotten to this quest yet, but I know that it is possible to skip quests by spending your cash that you have.

I made the choice of spending 5 dollars upfront to get a boost in cash and coin. I am about to level 8 and I only have 2k in coins left, buying the 5 dollar starter package is literally the only reason I haven't given up on this game.

As far as adding strangers for the purpose of this game, you can set people to restricted, which basically still sets your profile to private for them, yet still allowing you the perks of being their friend.
It is what I do for anyone I add for monster galaxy.

Codebreaking Genius

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I have reached lv 21 i think and i havent bothered with that quest yet, it's not worth it. It's like only i think 500g and 10 cash for a reward and yet it costs well over 100000g to make the stuff. So not worth doing. Not only that but the cash price for the items needed are too high as well, not worth doing it that way either.

Unholy Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I just got this quest myself, after looking into it, it is actually cheaper to just skip each part of the quest than to buy each individual item.

This looks like an attempt to make players spend real money.

Anxious Witch

I'm at the same quest...it's VERY annoying

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I didn't finish the quest until recently and I'm lvl 23. I believe this quest is suppose to come later given the story information so I'm assuming its a bug in it. Just keep saving gold from selling tulips and cosmos that are posted, and managing your crops and factories well and you should get them if you don't spend gold on anything else. It just takes some more time to do but like I said, I believe that it is just a bug in the quest order.

If you go look for tulips and cosmos posted in the forum and fill a whole daily limit with them, you'll have plenty of gold for the both of them in about 2 days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff