Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you experiencing any or all of these problems?

Yes >:U 0.89108910891089 89.1% [ 90 ]
No :3 0.0099009900990099 1.0% [ 1 ]
I just want to get the gold and leave. 0.099009900990099 9.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 101 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Gracious Flatterer

8,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
Giovanna_Deiderich
deuceloosely
I'm glad it's not just me.

First, I can't find the Taxi back to my home.
Second, when I try to go to my home from the My Gaia menu, it won't load.

My FIRST Fluff went home and is now starving and in need of cleaning.
I can't even name it.

Weird. And the list continues to grow.

Wait until you get to the point where you clean the fluff and it spontaneously changes into some random fluff that you've never had.

Right now, any change would be welcomed since I will have succeeded in even accessing my Fluff. sad

Magical Lover

11,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
deuceloosely
Giovanna_Deiderich
deuceloosely
I'm glad it's not just me.

First, I can't find the Taxi back to my home.
Second, when I try to go to my home from the My Gaia menu, it won't load.

My FIRST Fluff went home and is now starving and in need of cleaning.
I can't even name it.

Weird. And the list continues to grow.

Wait until you get to the point where you clean the fluff and it spontaneously changes into some random fluff that you've never had.

Right now, any change would be welcomed since I will have succeeded in even accessing my Fluff. sad

I'm afraid to even raise my third fluff, in fear that I will throw my computer because of the glitches. Let's hope someone from Gaia will read that ridiculous list on the first page and take into mind that this event is literally torture. Well, it is for me. XD

Fluffy Treat

pegacorn was my third fluff. When i turned it in, she said her bit for the third turn-in, and a blank grant pop-up occurred. My inventory does contain a fluff grab-bag, but no Pegacorn pet item. The main event page accurately shows that i have turned in 3 fluffs, and that i currently have none equipped. But if i post anywhere in the event subforums, the fluff is attached. And when i go to towns, i'm told my fluff is tired and went home, where there is no fluff. When i talk to the fluff person again, she offers me another fluff.

Magical Lover

11,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Creamy Filling
pegacorn was my third fluff. When i turned it in, she said her bit for the third turn-in, and a blank grant pop-up occurred. My inventory does contain a fluff grab-bag, but no Pegacorn pet item. The main event page accurately shows that i have turned in 3 fluffs, and that i currently have none equipped. But if i post anywhere in the event subforums, the fluff is attached. And when i go to towns, i'm told my fluff is tired and went home, where there is no fluff. When i talk to the fluff person again, she offers me another fluff.

I never had that happen to me. Go figure. I wonder how many problems can this one game give us.

Sparkly Genius

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
two things to add
Firstly: Police fluffs attacking my fluff before the game starts
Secondly: people on the tic-tac-toe board AND the person who is X being on the O side, and the person who is O being on the X side despite each still drawing their respective symbols on the board.

Kindly Conversationalist

How about the Fluff's eyes changing color as it takes turns in TTT? O.o they go back and forth from green eyes or orange eyes... even on the devil fluff o.O

Swashbuckling Elder

17,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
My problem is I keep trying to equip and when I do he doesnt follow me. And then when I leave it says he is still in my house. :/

Magical Lover

11,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
All of those glitches have been added.

Geez. This is way worse than I thought.

Familiar Browser

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Can't trade in my fully loyal fluff!

12,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
My old fluff wont leave me alone despite already turning it in and receiving a new one.

The fluff next to me? Old.
My new one is a Pegacorn and I can't equip it or anything. The moment I step out of my house I've got my old devil fluff just following me around asking to be turned in despite the fact that Blaze wont take it back cause I've already turned it in.

Sparkly Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Just went to check in after I got off work and my fluff has been emptied... His health, energy, and happiness are all completely empty and he has only a small sliver of loyalty. No way I'm going to get 10 turned in.

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chiliad
Cosmic Apprentice
I can't accept any invites for tic tac toe because "the challenger has left towns" but they're standing RIGHT THERE. My fluff keeps being sent home when it's health and energy are FINE. Sometimes when I wash my fluff, the only thing that happens is its health drops. No one seems to be accepting tic tac toe requests I send, and if I somehow get to the board, I'm the only one there. O.e

Yes, I have tried sending you many challenges myself - no response or it writes that you have left.
Also the times as there is no oponent increased.
Thanks for trying to send requests! emotion_kirakira

12,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
fele1014
My old fluff wont leave me alone despite already turning it in and receiving a new one.

The fluff next to me? Old.
My new one is a Pegacorn and I can't equip it or anything. The moment I step out of my house I've got my old devil fluff just following me around asking to be turned in despite the fact that Blaze wont take it back cause I've already turned it in.

Welp. My old fluff is gone in the game but it's still showing up next to my avi here.

Now every time I try to equip my fluff everything gets drained including the energy/health despite it being full and goes back to the house when I try to leave.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I've had all of these problems.

* Full health? Full Energy? Yes and Yes, but that doesn't matter to my fluff...it goes home anyways. I equip it and try again...can't move two screens over without my fluff saying "eff you" and going...jk...it just goes home for no reason.
* Dance game bar showed up in my home and in towns.
* Want a new fluff without having to go to Blaze? Just clean it....Had a glitch where the devil fluff changes into a citrus fluff when I clean it. . .and I have never had the citrus fluff before!
* After equipped in the house....there's no guarantee that the fluff will follow you. It'll stay equipped but it won't follow you.

Kindly Conversationalist

Giovanna_Deiderich
All of those glitches have been added.

Geez. This is way worse than I thought.
It isn't just the demonic fluff where the eyes change color, I've seen it on the bee and citrus ones too. 3nodding I'll keep an eye open to see if cupcake, pegacorn, or neon do it.

Edit: I've seen cupcake do it. Unsure if I really saw neon, but I'll keep watching.

Also! Washing gives them all the green eyes!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff