Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Inquisitor

11,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
So I thought this would fix itself when I saw all the information on the main page that there were server issues and that it was all fixed but I still cannot seem to add neighbors. My requests show up for pending approval but it never goes through.

1 friend tried to add me instead but his request doesn't show up so I cannot accept it. Soo frustrated

Feral Phantom

Zawnbu
So I thought this would fix itself when I saw all the information on the main page that there were server issues and that it was all fixed but I still cannot seem to add neighbors. My requests show up for pending approval but it never goes through.

1 friend tried to add me instead but his request doesn't show up so I cannot accept it. Soo frustrated

Mine is doing the same thing. Super annoying, I have almost 30 people on pending.

Ruthless Inquisitor

11,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
bleedingheartbimbo

Mine is doing the same thing. Super annoying, I have almost 30 people on pending.

Ya I even tried removing and re-adding to see if it was an after affect of the glitch but that's not the case. It simply still doesn't work.

And Monster Galaxy is pretty much really slow and not fun without friends. Can't use my whistles or get gifts. About all I'm doing is logging on long enough to redeem my star seed and whistle in hopes I can stock up for when the glitch DOES get sorted out.

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zawnbu

I dont know if are fixing sad
Not new update staff more than 8 months crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas