Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got the quest to visit Rich's place to check on things, and it says I am supposed to "click on his portrait below" to go there. Well, there is no portrait, or any other way that I can find to complete the quest. Help? :c

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/16.0.912.75 Safari/535.7

Email: pop.roxye5@gmail.com (because I no longer have access to the email used for my facebook)

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Same issue.

Browser: Firefox (whatever the most recent one is)
Sybill Skye
I got the quest to visit Rich's place to check on things, and it says I am supposed to "click on his portrait below" to go there. Well, there is no portrait, or any other way that I can find to complete the quest. Help? :c

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/16.0.912.75 Safari/535.7

Email: pop.roxye5@gmail.com (because I no longer have access to the email used for my facebook)

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you have this problem! Unfortunately this is a known issue. The Developers are actively working on the issue, but currently there is no time line as to when it will be resolved. But please know it is a priority so hopefully will be fixed soon!
Sybill Skye

Hi there,

If you check you should now be able to see Rich in your Friends list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff