Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
ok i just tried to report a game bug that said
"while stuck in the previous game i saw a butto tthat was labeled help so i clicked on it and it had 3 options go talk in the forum game guide and one other i cant remeber what it was any ways when i clicked the first option it took me too gaias basic forum landing page in a new tab and when i clicked teh second option it opened another tab and said permission error are you sure your supposed to be here if you got here by mistake please click here(doing so redirects you to the basic forum landing page
the 3rd option didnt do any thing at all" when i finished and went to enter it into the data base it said game database error no game id installed and didnt send the report then when to a screen where i was now on the games landing page

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
You probably tried to submit the bug after the game was over. That will cause the "no game ID" error because since you're not in the game anymore the bug reporter cannot read a game ID. Even if you're sitting on the victory screen, the game is still over so the bug reporter won't work. In that case, you have to copy the game ID from the URL bar and post the bug here.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Durithill the Black Blade
You probably tried to submit the bug after the game was over. That will cause the "no game ID" error because since you're not in the game anymore the bug reporter cannot read a game ID. Even if you're sitting on the victory screen, the game is still over so the bug reporter won't work. In that case, you have to copy the game ID from the URL bar and post the bug here.
well that wont work it was frozen in the other gam which was still going on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces