Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
For the last week now, I gave it time to be found and fixed, but sometimes I get the "server error need to refresh" or soemthing error like when the game was first announced on gaia it happened a lot, but this time it seems to be triggered by clicking on something to water or harvest or whatever, and when it refreshes, the production time often re-sets for the item you clicked on, example, 2 cows are 30 seconds away from milk, because I did them both at the same time, click on one, the game crashes and refreshes when you click ok on the pop-up, when you load it back one cow has 30 seconds still minus the re-load time, the other has the full 3 minutes again or whatever it is... is there a better way I can explain this? I don't know, it's not exactly something you can screenshot since you could produce the screenshot through regular game-play.

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm having the same problem.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Flower393939
Heard anything about fixing it, or anyone else having the same or similar problems?

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Brazekool
Flower393939
Heard anything about fixing it, or anyone else having the same or similar problems?

It sounds like a lot of people had this problem and then they fixed it. Obviously, it's not completely fixed.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Flower393939
Brazekool
Flower393939

It sounds like a lot of people had this problem and then they fixed it. Obviously, it's not completely fixed.
Hmm. If it's as you say then hopefully we can see it fixed in full in the near future.

Dapper Gaian

i get that error too, i find that if i wait 30 seconds after things are ready for harvest before clicking to harvest, i get the error less often. it doesn't eliminate it - but reloading 1 time rather than 6 is a bit better

*hopes the issue is hunted down & fixed soon*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces