Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Tycoon

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
While in Battle, I pressed the up arrow to maximize the other battle options dashboard, but rather than show the options, the dashboard at the bottom completely disappeared and I was unable to complete my turn until I refreshed the page.

The final battle that I won glitched on the last 2 turns. I was given the options to make my own moves, but the battle continued on its own, without me giving the game any direction to do so.

At the end of the game (after that battle), I attuned 6 of the portals, but happened after I won the game.

I was awarded the essence at the end of the game, but I was stuck at this screen: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was given the option to forfeit, but when I clicked the button, nothing happened.'

The game ID is in the picture. I tried to send the bug report, but I had already left the game so I got the no game ID error.

Thank you guys very much for this game! I see good things happening, and I'm really seeing improvements with the lag (but there's always room for improvement)! ^-^

Shy Shapeshifter

17,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I've seen a couple issues with PvP, too

The Undo button doesn't do anything

larger battles seems to mess up the action menu

battles with more than two on either side, the timer runs out so quickly (game gets slow?) that making attacks just jumps to auto before you have a chance to click anything (and this only happens with PvP)

Wealthy Tycoon

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
KitsunEva

battles with more than two on either side, the timer runs out so quickly (game gets slow?) that making attacks just jumps to auto before you have a chance to click anything (and this only happens with PvP)

This was quite a while ago, but yes, the new patch does make you run out of time during the battles because the animations take longer than they're supposed to.

Shy Shapeshifter

17,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Puzzleton
KitsunEva

This was quite a while ago, but yes, the new patch does make you run out of time during the battles because the animations take longer than they're supposed to.
makes sense for larger battles (since there is more to process) but two on either side still seems a bit bad XD eh, i'm sure they'll get to it eventually

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Puzzleton

This has been happening to me, too. It's very frustrating when I have, say, 10 units and the other party only has 5 and has already finished their turn.

It only happens in PVP, though. It doesn't happen when I play the AI.

Wealthy Tycoon

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
wonderfinch
Puzzleton

This has been happening to me, too. It's very frustrating when I have, say, 10 units and the other party only has 5 and has already finished their turn.

It doesn't happen during AI because you always get unlimited time when you play against a computer.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Puzzleton
wonderfinch
Puzzleton

It doesn't happen during AI because you always get unlimited time when you play against a computer.

Derp, of course XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces