Welcome to Gaia! ::

Each time I level up, I am given a plot of land. The only problem is, if I have something already open (such as a quest window), the plot vanishes and I am unable to install it or find it.
Please fix this, I have been deprived of two plots already.

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

I have a similar problem. When I tried to put down the plot I got from leveling, I got the error message, and I lost the plot :<

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anxious Bunny

yylaayl
User Image
User Image

I have a similar problem. When I tried to put down the plot I got from leveling, I got the error message, and I lost the plot :<

User Image

This happened to me as well. I lost my plot going from level 4 to level 5.

Anxious Bunny

All right, thanks to someone else, I figured out that if you go to the shop, and buy a crop, then put it down on an available empty spot, you can get your maximum number of land plots. biggrin

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
User Image
User Image

Ooh that helps a lot, thanks ^^

User Image

Noob

Arcy
All right, thanks to someone else, I figured out that if you go to the shop, and buy a crop, then put it down on an available empty spot, you can get your maximum number of land plots. biggrin

thanx heart

Eloquent Lunatic

57,125 Points
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunstroyer 100
Oh that is awesome thank you!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash