Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long has your friends list been missing?

a week. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
2 weeks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
3 weeks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
seems like forever...T-T 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
what? your friends list is gone? mine still works! 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
quitting galaxy monsters cuz gaian developers are too LAZY too fix this issue! 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
they even announced this issue in staff notices! so when is this issue going to be fixed? my list is missing for a whole month now and i can't get past a certain point without whistle help! and no neighbors list means my whistles cannot be used! so keep your new games and fix the ones we have already. and i already sent six complaints via the game link and still not fixed. quote me when they address this issue by fixing it PERMANENTLY this time.

and not by shutting the game down eithe!
They could atleast let us know what is going on. If it can't be fixed, we should be able to use our whistles. All I want is some sort of response.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I haven't played for ages because of this. I get so sick of it. I am still waiting for a fix.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
now i can't even get the game to load! yesterday it stopped loading my messages. gee when gaia game developers screw up they sure do go all out! don't they?

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
many thanks to Zero Omega. the lead admin for listening to my pm . and actually DOING something about the problem! while he was NOT the first admin/tech/person in charge that i pm. he at least did something! heart
When I start playing it, I was unable to see any of my friens in the list... so no neightbourhood. Now I see them and I can send them the invite but they can't accept it nor can I. Well, it is indeed a step in the right direction but... not enough.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I had some neighbors but at one time, one of my friends could not get on. I removed my neighbor and tried to invite her again hoping she could play, but it failed. My invites are not reaching and neither are hers. I don't understand.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
gosmos88
I had some neighbors but at one time, one of my friends could not get on. I removed my neighbor and tried to invite her again hoping she could play, but it failed. My invites are not reaching and neither are hers. I don't understand.
messages for galaxy monsters are not loading and so you can't invite her. not your fault. it is an ongoing problem.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
gosmos88
messages for galaxy monsters are not loading and so you can't invite her. not your fault. it is an ongoing problem.

I know it was working the first tome. I finally had neighbors after so long, and now it decides to break on me again.

Playful Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I had this problem for two months, I'm happy that it's fixed but now I can't even load MG! burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff