Welcome to Gaia! ::

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :

Hi i've been having a problem with my message center. I know it's only been over on week and half the complaints here are about the same problems.

Yes i've submitted a form xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
I'vde even submitted a second one. Just because i want to be sure you guys really go the extra mile on this rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am just so happy that it wont take much longer because you must be loosing tamers every minute because they just give up.

I bet you r even thinking of a second tamer appreciationday because you dont want to take a piss too long

Well thanx for all the hard work you guys are doing
tweeltje
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :

Hi i've been having a problem with my message center. I know it's only been over on week and half the complaints here are about the same problems.

Yes i've submitted a form xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
I'vde even submitted a second one. Just because i want to be sure you guys really go the extra mile on this rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am just so happy that it wont take much longer because you must be loosing tamers every minute because they just give up.

I bet you r even thinking of a second tamer appreciationday because you dont want to take a piss too long

Well thanx for all the hard work you guys are doing

Hi there,

This is a known issue and is being worked on. To keep updated with the status on this issue make sure to keep an eye here: Known Issues

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff