Welcome to Gaia! ::

So...I didn't know you could loose gold by winning a round. Almost every time I get to about 500-700 gold and I win another round all of my money disappears and says that I only have around 30 gold. I am on level 30 something and this happens every single time.

I also get the glitch with the free spin costing 1 gold.

And the fact that some of my friends don't show up under my friend list in the game. On my game and on their's.

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Are you using mercenaries in your fights? They charge a certain amount of gold PER BATTLE, which means while you're earning gold for winning, they're snatching it out of your pockets for their fees. In the end, they take more than you earn in a fight and can suck you dry quickly. When you can no longer afford them, you swap out for Moku.

Solution: Find more friends to add on Facebook so you have free-of-charge teammates.

"Free" Spin costing you Soul Cash? It's probably because you're spinning again too soon! The free spin resets every 24 hours, NOT when the Soul Crash day shifts over.

Solution: Spin at the same time every day to avoid this issue. If you're not sure if enough time has passed, don't spin.

Missing Friends? For starters, they need to be your friend on Facebook, not on Gaia. Secondly, if you just added them, and they haven't confirmed yet, they're not your friend yet and won't show up. If you just added someone and are in the game already, refresh and they should appear.

If you have your friends and can't use them, it's because they are too high level for you. You can only use up to 5 levels above you in battle.
Pizyto
So...I didn't know you could loose gold by winning a round. Almost every time I get to about 500-700 gold and I win another round all of my money disappears and says that I only have around 30 gold. I am on level 30 something and this happens every single time.

I also get the glitch with the free spin costing 1 gold.

And the fact that some of my friends don't show up under my friend list in the game. On my game and on their's.

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to Contact the Soul Crash Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff