Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutesmasher

Pseudoyoyomi
Alright so...you know I have another gripe about this game and I am more than likely quitting this thing again because of it. You gave out an impossible quest.Way to kill someone's spirit. So Jack frost appears and tells me to catch a coldbear not a problem I catch the thing almost instantly but then the second quest is to find a lainedeer...not only is it almost impossible to find but you can't catch it.It is an epic creature so no matter what you do you will not be able to catch thistherefore I rule this quest impossible. I used my pwee to fight it and brought it down to 7 life points...and the percentage of me catching this creature remained at 8%. So not only was there an 8% chance of me finding one but there was an 8% chance of me catching one. So I found it and what do I have to show for finding it in the first damn place nothing because I did not catch it....so Thanks alot GAIA For nothing. I really hope that you people who put together these games and apps would actually take the time to read this and everyone else who complains like I do and try to fix things like this...as opposed to putting out more crap that nobody asked for.I feel like you are providing a broken half assed service. It would be really refreshing if you would take the time to fix the crap you already created and stop making up new s**t to get more people. Work on keeping the old people you have interested. Since this is the 3rd time I have been screwed over like this on this game I rule it as a fail...not just a fail...in fact it now becomes an EPIC FAIL and if the question were asked of me to recommend this app to anyone I would not because it would more than likely piss them off and make them not like me anymore.I actually feel like I need to start playing poke'mon again so I can actually catch something and make myself feel good about it. Stop dangling rares and epics in front of our noses and actually let us catch the damned things.Bottom line.

Oh I caught that Deer. Named it Freeza.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Pepe Nameless

Good for you but I quit that app...I just feel like there are better things for me to waste time on. Like Poke'mon. My brother went to gamestop and got me a shining entei.I think I will name him pyro.^^ Oh and this entei can be obtained by anyone...not just certain selected few. That's what makes Poke'mon superior to this gaian app. 4laugh

Cutesmasher

Pseudoyoyomi
Pepe Nameless

Good for you but I quit that app...I just feel like there are better things for me to waste time on. Like Poke'mon. My brother went to gamestop and got me a shining entei.I think I will name him pyro.^^ Oh and this entei can be obtained by anyone...not just certain selected few. That's what makes Poke'mon superior to this gaian app. 4laugh

I didn't say nothing about Pokemon...

Anyway played so much of the Pokemon video game I'm sick of it.

Cardgame's better! mrgreen

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Caden Blue
Hm, IS it really a Gaia game? It doesn't mention Gaia at all anywhere on it.

it does.. on the wall press the >> button and go to support. u will see its from gaia.. supposedly
i wonder why some of the monster galaxy animals is so hart to catch.. lite the lack bird with a rainbow tail and the male blue buck (deer).. anny spesial attacks i need or a surten animal that can put it to sleep cus thos are epic status animals i can kill them bu not chatch them grr..

Anxious Friend

12,925 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
Pseudoyoyomi
All I am saying is the percentage rating for me to actually catch something is shitty.I found a super rare pudgy last night...I beat the s**t outta it...it had one count em one hit point left...and did I catch it...hell to the no. and do you know why...because there was only a 19% chance of me catching it. BULLSHIT. I don't care how damn rare something is...if you beat it to an inch of life you should be able to catch it.You can imagine my disappointment when I used 4 star seeds on one thing and then I did not catch it and had to kill it before it hurt my mogas.

I know! I'm always running into rares, but I can't catch them for s**t! I had 18 star seeds, and by the time my moga's were done, I only had 5 left. Did I catch it? NO. I think Gaia seriously messed up with that one. They make it so you HAVE to buy coins in order to get 100% catching rate! BULLSHIT, GAIA. THAT'S JUST BLLSHIT.

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I can't even figure out how to take a nap XP

And I accidentally clicked somewhere else and didn't get to name my monster now its name is Huey gonk
I hate the fact, that to play it, I have to be logged on Facebook. I don't have facebook, and I don't intend to have one!

Hilarious Millionaire

4,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Its facebooks... it was out on facebook before gaia

7,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Nilaahn
I hate the fact, that to play it, I have to be logged on Facebook. I don't have facebook, and I don't intend to have one!

I know exactly what you mean... I am not allowed to create a FB account, so what do you do? Dx
i have lost al my monster on galaxy monsters i have play whith my facebook account
i have lost al my monster on galaxy monsters i have play whith my facebook account
alright, I lost a lot of mogas after your update, what should I do about it...

list of mogas i lost
1. mars
2. ravenous
3. momo
4. sweetish
5. radiojack
6. cactoo
7. buffant
8. pengoo
9. unitaur
10. jag
11. chamepo
12. hammerdog
13. bladewing
14. scud
15. ikki

and all my mogas went 3 to 4 levels back... is this what i get from playing everyday?
I am playing everyday just to catch up with those who were already playing for months but how am I gonna do that if every time you're having an update this is what's gonna happen? crying
I lost the all important BLACK GOLD.

Also, those so called returned Mogas. All having big issues when using the bonus attack. It will get stuck and everytime need to reflesh which is very irritating to game play. Those Mogas that were not lost or newly captured can use the bonus attack without any problem.

Please help me to look into the BLACK GOLD missing problem as it was BLACK GOLD that the reason I'm still playing. Once BLACK GOLD is lost. The pride of a Moga tamer will be lost too. Hope you understand what I mean...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff