Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

I think this game has a lot of potential to become the number 1 FB app. I mean, it has well drawn characters, great music, and a colorful world!
Sure it may seem like a Pokemon rip-off, but hey, give it some time and maybe they'll add more features to the linear storyline.
it's awesome for the most part but why the ******** do i have to wait 20 minutes to heal my characters? >:[

Gracious Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
I find it very amusing! ^^ I like things like Pokemon/Digimon, and I love Gaia. So i'm satisfied. But i really wanted Yugure (i love inari's beads/foxes in general)!!!! DX Though i decided to go with My own zodiac Gemini, and chose Tigon. Who's also pretty awesome! ;D And i too think this has potential to become very popular among facebook users...
Pseudoyoyomi
All I am saying is the percentage rating for me to actually catch something is shitty.I found a super rare pudgy last night...I beat the s**t outta it...it had one count em one hit point left...and did I catch it...hell to the no. and do you know why...because there was only a 19% chance of me catching it. BULLSHIT. I don't care how damn rare something is...if you beat it to an inch of life you should be able to catch it.You can imagine my disappointment when I used 4 star seeds on one thing and then I did not catch it and had to kill it before it hurt my mogas.

the same thing happen to me too, except it was a lainedeer and this is like really rare, butthey only gave me a 9% chance of catching the thing

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
I just played so gaia stye no wonder they manga department doesn't release that oftent they are booked drawing cute little creatures aw.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Alright so...you know I have another gripe about this game and I am more than likely quitting this thing again because of it. You gave out an impossible quest.Way to kill someone's spirit. So Jack frost appears and tells me to catch a coldbear not a problem I catch the thing almost instantly but then the second quest is to find a lainedeer...not only is it almost impossible to find but you can't catch it.It is an epic creature so no matter what you do you will not be able to catch thistherefore I rule this quest impossible. I used my pwee to fight it and brought it down to 7 life points...and the percentage of me catching this creature remained at 8%. So not only was there an 8% chance of me finding one but there was an 8% chance of me catching one. So I found it and what do I have to show for finding it in the first damn place nothing because I did not catch it....so Thanks alot GAIA For nothing. I really hope that you people who put together these games and apps would actually take the time to read this and everyone else who complains like I do and try to fix things like this...as opposed to putting out more crap that nobody asked for.I feel like you are providing a broken half assed service. It would be really refreshing if you would take the time to fix the crap you already created and stop making up new s**t to get more people. Work on keeping the old people you have interested. Since this is the 3rd time I have been screwed over like this on this game I rule it as a fail...not just a fail...in fact it now becomes an EPIC FAIL and if the question were asked of me to recommend this app to anyone I would not because it would more than likely piss them off and make them not like me anymore.I actually feel like I need to start playing poke'mon again so I can actually catch something and make myself feel good about it. Stop dangling rares and epics in front of our noses and actually let us catch the damned things.Bottom line.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Xx_Wingless_Angel
Pseudoyoyomi
All I am saying is the percentage rating for me to actually catch something is shitty.I found a super rare pudgy last night...I beat the s**t outta it...it had one count em one hit point left...and did I catch it...hell to the no. and do you know why...because there was only a 19% chance of me catching it. BULLSHIT. I don't care how damn rare something is...if you beat it to an inch of life you should be able to catch it.You can imagine my disappointment when I used 4 star seeds on one thing and then I did not catch it and had to kill it before it hurt my mogas.

the same thing happen to me too, except it was a lainedeer and this is like really rare, butthey only gave me a 9% chance of catching the thing
Same thing just happened to me.I think we need to start a petition to get them to fix this app.I don't see the point in having this app if you are not allowed to catch anything cool.If everyone has the same damn creatures...where is the point?If no one is allowed to have the epics,and rares where is the excitement.If it were my app I think I would make it impossible to find the things but when you do find them I feel like you should be able to catch it as a reward for putting in the time to find it.But Gaia does not see it the way I do.

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pseudoyoyomi
Alright so...you know I have another gripe about this game and I am more than likely quitting this thing again because of it. You gave out an impossible quest.Way to kill someone's spirit. So Jack frost appears and tells me to catch a coldbear not a problem I catch the thing almost instantly but then the second quest is to find a lainedeer...not only is it almost impossible to find but you can't catch it.It is an epic creature so no matter what you do you will not be able to catch thistherefore I rule this quest impossible. I used my pwee to fight it and brought it down to 7 life points...and the percentage of me catching this creature remained at 8%. So not only was there an 8% chance of me finding one but there was an 8% chance of me catching one. So I found it and what do I have to show for finding it in the first damn place nothing because I did not catch it....so Thanks alot GAIA For nothing. I really hope that you people who put together these games and apps would actually take the time to read this and everyone else who complains like I do and try to fix things like this...as opposed to putting out more crap that nobody asked for.I feel like you are providing a broken half assed service. It would be really refreshing if you would take the time to fix the crap you already created and stop making up new s**t to get more people. Work on keeping the old people you have interested. Since this is the 3rd time I have been screwed over like this on this game I rule it as a fail...not just a fail...in fact it now becomes an EPIC FAIL and if the question were asked of me to recommend this app to anyone I would not because it would more than likely piss them off and make them not like me anymore.I actually feel like I need to start playing poke'mon again so I can actually catch something and make myself feel good about it. Stop dangling rares and epics in front of our noses and actually let us catch the damned things.Bottom line.

ppffft i found the dam thing like 4 times in a row and still couldnt catch it no matter how many times i threw a friggen ball with it at i hp
hey im looking for more friends for monster galaxy heres a link to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=615710637

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Its a Gaia online game. When you go to the Facebook App for Monster Galaxy, Underneath it it will show Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. If you click on either of those links, It will direct you to this site. Someone mentioned they think they are trying to keep the beta a little quiet before they release the finished version.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Oasis of Arcane

ppffft i found the dam thing like 4 times in a row and still couldnt catch it no matter how many times i threw a friggen ball with it at i hp
Oh So you feel my pain then. I am sorry that happened to you but...since no one that works for this site is fixing it..there is nothing I can do...but pat you on the back tell you it's okay...and then ask you to suck it up...cuz such is life. crying
Hello all i have a problem in the Facebook game Monster Galaxy i got the E-mail for the free griffin monster when i clicked on it it says its reward already taken but i didnt got it can someone help me please?

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pseudoyoyomi
Oasis of Arcane

Oh So you feel my pain then. I am sorry that happened to you but...since no one that works for this site is fixing it..there is nothing I can do...but pat you on the back tell you it's okay...and then ask you to suck it up...cuz such is life. crying

well my brother who i started playing the game caught it on his account just yesterday and i was just like
me: gonk
he: eek
Me: crying
he: rofl
me: scream
He: X_X

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Oasis of Arcane
Pseudoyoyomi
Oasis of Arcane

well my brother who i started playing the game caught it on his account just yesterday and i was just like
me: gonk
he: eek
Me: crying
he: rofl
me: scream
He: X_X

So what you are saying to me is that only certain people are allowed to catch it. That is not fair. It's bordering on being discrimination. I bet my little brother could probably catch it now too even though he failed the first time. If everyone is not allowed to catch it...then no one should be catching it.This is un freakin believable. *Is outraged.* scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff