Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
still not working since i started playing...how disappointing..
My message center is also broken. It doesn't pop up at all!

I've tried the https address, I've tried three different browsers, I've even tried different computers! Nothing works! This has been going on since the weekend. Gaia, help! ;~;

Golden Darling

I've got the same problem. Oddly enough, it's as it the link doesn't exist. I've tried opening it in a different tab. I've tried copying the link url and pasting it into another window. None of them work.

Gaia, please stop rolling out games before you fix significant bugs.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Huh.... I just noticed mine hasn't been popping up lately. Which sucks because I need that Letter A Topiary and I just noticed it was available now as a free gift. I didn't realize it was such a problem.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Generous Giver

Aire
My message center is also broken. It doesn't pop up at all!

I've tried the https address, I've tried three different browsers, I've even tried different computers! Nothing works! This has been going on since the weekend. Gaia, help! ;~;
I have done all of those things as well. And for my other Summer Springs game the message center still works.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
The message center has been broken for me for about a week. I contacted them and they said it's being worked on, but they have no idea when it will be fixed. :/
I hope I get some compensation...I'm missing all the topiaries and feed gift-backs...

Of course when I told people they didn't believe me, and said I was just "not doing it right"
but clearly I WAS and the game is just broken. sad

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I stopped playing the last few days because of this, I was too disappointed. I had a link to a yellow cosmos (which means everyone who clicked it and gifted me back would be giving me a 2.6k item) but of course that was the day the Message Center broke for me...
I've also missed the topiary letters that would have spelled out my name. crying Now I don't know if I can get them.
I refuse to play actively until they resolve this, they haven't even stated officially that it is still an issue! It says resolved on their "OFFICIAL" problems/bugs thread, as you said... ;c

Generous Giver

Pikameu
I stopped playing the last few days because of this, I was too disappointed. I had a link to a yellow cosmos (which means everyone who clicked it and gifted me back would be giving me a 2.6k item) but of course that was the day the Message Center broke for me...
I've also missed the topiary letters that would have spelled out my name. crying Now I don't know if I can get them.
I refuse to play actively until they resolve this, they haven't even stated officially that it is still an issue! It says resolved on their "OFFICIAL" problems/bugs thread, as you said... ;c
I know! Mine broke on the day I gave away the link to a flower too crying

Questionable Genius

12,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Here is a copy and paste from my own post on this, but same here!

I lost my message center yesterday around 7pm central time. I had 17 cosmos sitting in it because I wanted to get an estimate on the link limit (until I saw the forum post about it). I have had over 50 items in my message center before and it hasn't been a problem, this has only happened today. I had not posted the link for cosmos on gaia, so the only ones I had received back were from friends.

The message center does not appear at the game start up on either firefox or google chrome and when I click on the message center icon at the top of the game page nothing happens.

I am running Windows 7(64 bit) / Firefox 12.0.0.4493 / Google Chrome 19.0.1084.46 / Adobe Flash 11.2.202.235

I have tried restarting the browser, logging out, restarting my computer and back in and nothing.

Generous Giver

Chevix
Here is a copy and paste from my own post on this, but same here!

I lost my message center yesterday around 7pm central time. I had 17 cosmos sitting in it because I wanted to get an estimate on the link limit (until I saw the forum post about it). I have had over 50 items in my message center before and it hasn't been a problem, this has only happened today. I had not posted the link for cosmos on gaia, so the only ones I had received back were from friends.

The message center does not appear at the game start up on either firefox or google chrome and when I click on the message center icon at the top of the game page nothing happens.

I am running Windows 7(64 bit) / Firefox 12.0.0.4493 / Google Chrome 19.0.1084.46 / Adobe Flash 11.2.202.235

I have tried restarting the browser, logging out, restarting my computer and back in and nothing.
Thanks, I've done the same things as you, I even tried the newest IE, and that didn't even work.

I'm starting to think that none of the staff have even seen this thread, no one has posted saying they are working on it or saying how to fix it.

Newbie Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
message center doesn't work for me crying when will it be fixed ?

Generous Giver

Diana_1022
message center doesn't work for me crying when will it be fixed ?
I don't even know sad I wish that it would get fixed.

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
This is making me not want to play so much anymore. >_<;

Generous Giver

Bana Banana
This is making me not want to play so much anymore. >_<;
Yeah same, I can't think of how much further I would be in the game if it worked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff