Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Giver

I've had this problem for about a day now.(since the 8th) I click the message center and nothing happens. I can't get to my messages.

EDIT 5/12/2012 I even went to the thread where it said that the message center was fixed, and I copied that URL, and the message center still doesn't work for me. It's bugging me, it's been days now.

Timid Gaian

I've also been having this issue, for a while now. The screen for the message center loads, but NONE of my messages appear sad

Generous Giver

ChibiKinesis
I've also been having this issue, for a while now. The screen for the message center loads, but NONE of my messages appear sad
I can't even get the screen to show up sad

Invisible Dabbler

39,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Just today, this problem started for me as well. The messages don't auto pop-up when the game loads, and clicking on the Message Center does nothing. gonk

copy-paste from the reward thread, where I discovered THIS:

omg. I just realized that when I click the "give a thank you gift" button - after it loads up the game.... OTHER than my message center not popping up with MY thank-you's... it DOESN'T pop up the page with the free gifts to GIVE people, those silly 7OVE topiaries!

Does that mean that all the thanks I've been trying to give people haven't gone through???

Generous Giver

Jezriel Hasuzawa
Just today, this problem started for me as well. The messages don't auto pop-up when the game loads, and clicking on the Message Center does nothing. gonk

copy-paste from the reward thread, where I discovered THIS:

omg. I just realized that when I click the "give a thank you gift" button - after it loads up the game.... OTHER than my message center not popping up with MY thank-you's... it DOESN'T pop up the page with the free gifts to GIVE people, those silly 7OVE topiaries!

Does that mean that all the thanks I've been trying to give people haven't gone through???
Thank you for the info.

Magnetic Lunatic

geez i just encountered the same problem.. @_@

Generous Giver

cowie-blue
geez i just encountered the same problem.. @_@
Thank for posting. I know that it's a growing problem.
I've not been able to open message centre for over a week. I'm giving it another few days and then stopping the game if it is not fixed. Many of my neighbours have already stopped playing because the cannot open the MC to get any gifts. It has been going on for far too long for a serious game. I guess it is time to look for something better to play that WORKS!!!!

Generous Giver

DianaMust1964
I've not been able to open message centre for over a week. I'm giving it another few days and then stopping the game if it is not fixed. Many of my neighbours have already stopped playing because the cannot open the MC to get any gifts. It has been going on for far too long for a serious game. I guess it is time to look for something better to play that WORKS!!!!
I know, and I've put real money into this game. I'm a paying costumer.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My message Center pops up every now and then to claim my gifts but when I click on accept nothing happens. No reward was claimed or anything. When I close the message window and re enter it, No messages. Its been like that since I started playing. Its quite Annoying. I've been getting my prizes from other people's links. I click gift back. I hope they get it. >.<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Giver

H3av3n

My message Center pops up every now and then to claim my gifts but when I click on accept nothing happens. No reward was claimed or anything. When I close the message window and re enter it, No messages. Its been like that since I started playing. Its quite Annoying. I've been getting my prizes from other people's links. I click gift back. I hope they get it. >.<

I've been getting my gift by gifting to others only.

Apocalyptic Visionary

15,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
the same thing has started happening to me this afternoon

Generous Giver

Space Captainface
the same thing has started happening to me this afternoon
I'm sorry to hear that. This seems to be happening to more and more people.

Magnetic Lunatic

still unfixed. gonk
bump..

Generous Giver

cowie-blue
still unfixed. gonk
bump..
Yeah, mine's still unfixed as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff