Welcome to Gaia! ::

In Monster Galaxy, I have had this neighbor glitch for many many months and it is still there. And in the "Add Neighbors" section, there's no list of users or neighbors there and when I click on that green "Add Neighbors" button above, the screen slows down or freezes at "loading" and when that happens, my mouse pointer is an hourglass. I don't know how long this will take to add neighbors. Can you programmers and developers please fix this glitch at an opportune time, please? For many of us have been having these glitches for a while and it's most appreicated if you fix this technical issue. Thanks.

Timid Spirit

Same here. My neighbors are all disappearing *waves good-bye*

Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I have been having the same problem... I hope they fix it sad
Same here!!!

Aoness's Compadre

Big Nerd

15,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bookworm 100
I have the same problem, I click add more neighbors, it freezes, makes the mouse a "busy" sign over the "add more neighbors" button, and when I move it away from the button it returns to a normal cursor. Nothing happens, it just refreshes.

I also apparently have no neighbors, the reminders to send are labelled as "undefined", and henceforth cannot send gifts.

I honestly hope they can fix this soon, I can't play without neighbors, rofl.

Friendly Hunter

14,050 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
so as me i have only 11 and i can't add anymore.....
i have 12 people who said they can't get request from me!

Ruthless Inquisitor

11,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I think it's a thing with pretty much everyone. I haven't been able to add neighbours since I started like 2 weeks ago. Pretty much gave up even trying.

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vigilante Woman
I have the same problem, I click add more neighbors, it freezes, makes the mouse a "busy" sign over the "add more neighbors" button, and when I move it away from the button it returns to a normal cursor. Nothing happens, it just refreshes.

I also apparently have no neighbors, the reminders to send are labelled as "undefined", and henceforth cannot send gifts.

I honestly hope they can fix this soon, I can't play without neighbors, rofl.

Happening to me too! crying
I hope this glitch gets fixed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas