• Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i started playing summer springs
when did they say the end date was?
for some reason i can't play it anymore :
I don't know what's wrong
or can someone send me to the page that will for sure load XP
i went through facebook and i went through gaia to play the game but it wont go to the load page

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
It doesn't end until December 17th, but for some reason, it's not loading for anyone right now. Hasn't since early yesterday evening sometime. Just keep checking back once in a while. I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually.

Tipsy Vampire

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I have not been able to play either. I check back everyday and nothing happens. I got the 5mil cash and cannot do anything with it.

Fashionable Businesswoman

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
setsuru
It doesn't end until December 17th, but for some reason, it's not loading for anyone right now. Hasn't since early yesterday evening sometime. Just keep checking back once in a while. I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually.

thats the time it stopped for me. surprised i feel better knowing its not only me. thanks

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
_Mew_fan_
setsuru

thats the time it stopped for me. surprised i feel better knowing its not only me. thanks

Yeah, if you look in the 'report bugs' thread or on the Summer Springs Community page on Facebook, you'll see loads of people commenting that they can't get on.

Magic Genius

There's a lot of people complaining on the Summer Springs page on Facebook. You're definitely not the only one and it's definitely not a bug.

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
caffinated__xxK o m u i
There's a lot of people complaining on the Summer Springs page on Facebook. You're definitely not the only one and it's definitely not a bug.

they couldn't have just ended it??? i wonder what's going on

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
P.S. Summer Springs is back up and running once again!

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
setsuru
P.S. Summer Springs is back up and running once again!

I KNOW! i'm so happy smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces