Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Explorer

13,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
Iv been playing for ages and then all of a sudden I keep getting this message come up!

{"retv":false,"data":{"error":500,"message":"OAuthException: Error validating access token: This may be because the user logged out or may be due to a system error."}}

Iv sceen some other people with this same message but none of them had a solution. If anyone can help me I'd be grateful! heart

Stalker

only think I can suggest is to submit a ticket from the game if you haven't already done so

Avant-Garde Cupcake

13,050 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
well you can pray, it worked for me (not kidding). But just in case try logging out and deleting all your cookies and browser cache thrice...
I read this on the SS community page: If you use firefox and have updated your adobe flash player recently that could be the problem - apparently it's not compatible with some firefox plugins.

Lonely Explorer

13,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
Margareee
only think I can suggest is to submit a ticket from the game if you haven't already done so

How do i do that?

Stalker

wickdi
Margareee

How do i do that?

Load the game (or as best you can lol ) at the top of the gamescreen are links, over to the right click on the support tab, and you can tell them what the problem is your having. You'll get an email that they received it, and a link to a ticket here on Gaia where you can check for any responses from them.

Devoted Werewolf

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Won't work for me either

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers