Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I'm fairly sure the Side Scroll Bar was intentional - But god..

I don't know -why- you decided to change the scroll bar to be effected by the game itself, rather than using the main scroll bar from our browers ((Or if this is just because of firefox..)) But if it was a choice - Is there any plans on changing it back?

Its making the game unbearable and a pain in the a** :/

By using the side bar, I could easily play without having to zoom out. By using it the way it is currently, I'm forced to do so, which distorts the graphics.

Also: For whatever reason, moving the screen makes the screen jerky as hell, often overlaying the graphics...

Any movement whatsoever causes this...

Even down to watering the plants is a chore because the graphics overlay to a point where I can't click on the next plant over.

It USED To happen -occasionally- and moving the screen a bit would fix it. Now, however, that causes everything to overlay on top of each other FURTHER causing issues...
Sanguarian Muffin

This happened to me too. But only after I upgraded to the newest flash. My Gaia Aquarium seems to mess up as well. It could be a compatibility Issue. I am too lazy to change back to old version flash. But I can play SummerSpring with no glitchy graphic in FULL SCREEN mode(which I don't prefer but have no choice). I wonder if that's the case with you too.
I found that the glitchy movement has to do with firefox and the new version of flash. When I switch to chrome, all is fine.

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
zickkun
I found that the glitchy movement has to do with firefox and the new version of flash. When I switch to chrome, all is fine.

Same here. Chrome is a miracle savior razz

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
zickkun
I ONLY USE CHROME AND I HAVE THIS PROBLEM! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
evangelist2010
zickkun
I ONLY USE CHROME AND I HAVE THIS PROBLEM! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying

Having more of a problem with chrome not saving my settings ((Music and noises off -.-)) Rather than glitched movements...

Have you tried emptying your cache?

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
Sanguarian Muffin
evangelist2010
zickkun

Having more of a problem with chrome not saving my settings ((Music and noises off -.-)) Rather than glitched movements...

Have you tried emptying your cache?
i put in on IE9 and it works fine now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas