Welcome to Gaia! ::

Me and my some 30+ friends in summer springs all try to send gifts daily, but for about the past three or four days not one of us has been able to receive any gifts from anyone. Yesterday I sent out gifts and asked the people I sent them to to let me know if they received them. Not a single person received a gift.

No error message appears when sending gifts. When asking for a gift to be sent it does error saying: 'get free gift request error'. It will not work even when trying to send one gift or ask for one gift at a time.

Please find out what is wrong and fix this.

Original Lunatic

I've also been giving gifts and not receiving any at all. At first I thought it was just that no one sent me anything... but now it's been like, two weeks and I'm getting a little suspicious. I used to receive SO many things from my neighbors.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Same here. I've been sending the gifts to my (one and only) friend, and she's been sending them back, but neither of us have been receiving the gifts.

However, I've never been given an "error" notice when I send the gift. It just says "Gift sent. Click OK to close the window."

If Gaia could fix this, I'd be really grateful! :3
Pink Vynn
Same here. I've been sending the gifts to my (one and only) friend, and she's been sending them back, but neither of us have been receiving the gifts.

However, I've never been given an "error" notice when I send the gift. It just says "Gift sent. Click OK to close the window."

If Gaia could fix this, I'd be really grateful! :3

I don't get the error when sending, but when requesting someone to send me a gift.

Most of my friends are quite upset at not being able to receive gifts as we are frequent gift-ers and now nothing...
ashydashy
Me and my some 30+ friends in summer springs all try to send gifts daily, but for about the past three or four days not one of us has been able to receive any gifts from anyone. Yesterday I sent out gifts and asked the people I sent them to to let me know if they received them. Not a single person received a gift.

No error message appears when sending gifts. When asking for a gift to be sent it does error saying: 'get free gift request error'. It will not work even when trying to send one gift or ask for one gift at a time.

Please find out what is wrong and fix this.

Hi there,

Thanks I will go ahead and pass this along to the Developers.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I don't get the error when sending, but when requesting someone to send me a gift.

Most of my friends are quite upset at not being able to receive gifts as we are frequent gift-ers and now nothing...

I misread your post then. My apologies.

On a side note, hopefully the problem will be corrected soon.
I am also having a similar issue, except I know I have gifts to receive. The message center has a (5) the the end of the Sun message and if I look down towards the bottom of the form, I can see the message "Received Gifts". Earlier I could see a friend's picture with a gift name, but I was unable to click on it. So I had another friend send me a gift and now I can only see the message "Received Gifts".

Something is forcing the ability to see the gifts off the page, making it impossible to accept multiple gifts received.

I'm also aware that it is not browser specific. Originally on Chrome, I tried Mozilla Foxfire and Internet Explorer as well. The issue remains the same on them all.

I hope this helps and the issue gets resolved soon.

Friendly Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Same thing with mine. Message Center says I have six gifts in my gift box but there's nothing there. sad
I am also unable to receive gifts, or rewards for people accepting my game invites.

6,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Same.
When I receive a gift it appears under the message board. With the picture of the person who sent it and the gift. But I can't accept the gift.
As well as that when I log in to the game the 'Daily Rewards' always stays on 'Day 1' and it doesn't seem that I get anything from it either way.

Distinct Fatcat

it's been a while since this issue has been brought up and still hasn't been fixed ..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff