Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

This started about a half an hour ago I think.
I try to go harvest or clean something, but I can only do one thing at a time.
You know, normally, if you have a bunch of broom bubbles, you can click them all one after another and they will do their thing and catch up eventually, right?

Well, now if I don't wait for something to finish before clicking on a new action, the game will freeze. The broom will continue doing it's sweeping animation, or the rake will continue it's harvesting animation, until I refresh the page.

This means it takes FOREVER to harvest/water/clean. I can't just click on a bunch of stuff, leave, and then come back a few minutes later to everything finished.

I didn't make any changes to my farm before this started happening. I was just planting and harvesting as usual.

Browser: Chrome

Albino Sea Monkey

This started about a half an hour ago I think.
I try to go harvest or clean something, but I can only do one thing at a time.
You know, normally, if you have a bunch of broom bubbles, you can click them all one after another and they will do their thing and catch up eventually, right?

Well, now if I don't wait for something to finish before clicking on a new action, the game will freeze. The broom will continue doing it's sweeping animation, or the rake will continue it's harvesting animation, until I refresh the page.

This means it takes FOREVER to harvest/water/clean. I can't just click on a bunch of stuff, leave, and then come back a few minutes later to everything finished.

I didn't make any changes to my farm before this started happening. I was just planting and harvesting as usual.

Browser: Chrome

Hi there,

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it: Some Users unable to access Summer Springs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff