Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

Can we do something about the countdown timer in battle? When I started a fight I only had 10 seconds to do everything and with lots of units and lag I couldn't tell my guys to attack what I wanted and they went for the dumbest choice.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Durithill the Black Blade
You can have one "herald", because any other ones you summon are called "hero" instead actually. Nightmare gets like seven. Succubus, Worm that Walks, Stalker of Worlds, etc.
Ohhh I see. That's why sometimes there's a queen, other times a succubus. xd

Well the flight ones are pretty weak and use specials that just waste their turn (so I try to kill them fast with Raykl) and the strong ones are pretty slow.. so I usually just beat them to the portals and then let them do whatever they want. xd

I usually only end up actually fighting 2 or 3 heroes... the rest I just run like hell from and they barely get anywhere (like 3-4 portals) by the time I've won. rofl

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Lol you should tell your AIs not to use useless specials..

Like the succubus shouldn't be using her ability (make opponent attack an ally) when you have no allies... and the queen shouldn't use her double damage ability when she has no allies. rofl

Would make that level rather harder to beat.. xd

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Oh and dragons seem massively OP. rofl rofl

Though I don't PvP much

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
gid=2490057227

on the board, i captured a portal and the enemy caught one of mine as well. we both have 6/6 and i was expecting the game to end, and it didn't. after another round or two moving on the board, i am thrown into a group battle.

hmmm

then i fight and win (btw, nice to know that the unit layout isn't all trippy looking on the battle field.)

battle

and then the game ends. i get the pop up saying it is a tie. what? i... :/ i fought and lost maybe one-two units and the game finally says it ends.

ending

basically, it doesn't make sense how it ended. i didn't take a screenie of the map but i thought i caught the last portal before the enemy did. and i was assuming that this last battle would be a "who wins, wins the game overall" kind of thing.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i don't know if this was an issue before or not but can the border around the cards be a tad less. where the mana points are listed, the second digit of that number is blocked by the border. i find it harder to figure out when that number would be something not a zero. (2-9) like in the screenie below, the attuner is 12 but it can be 17 if you don't look at your amount of mana you have.

screenie

i noticed this yesterday too but i wasn't sure if it was just me or not. and well, yeah "hp" is cut off too but at least the number for that is visible when staring straight at the deck. i guess the work around for this border thing is when you are hovering over the cards to see the larger view on the side. but, who does that all the time they play? sweatdrop

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
when doing pvp, is there a way to be matched up with someone with the same level? i just forfeited a game against omni because he is a level 27 and i am a level 7. he was killing me and well, it felt better to just forfeit than see all my units die.

right now if the game stays this way, a lot of people will be turned off by the pvp mode. they will walk into a battle and then baw about getting their butt kicked. a lot of complaining and such will happen i think. so if there is a way to tweak the pvp settings please fix it so it wouldn't be so unbalanced. (try to match level players with each other)

game i forfeited was gid= 3616016098

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
while receiving the "you earned xp to level up" window, the number is cut off at the side.

9 to 1

think that must mean 10...

MistressLynn 's Husband

Business Businessman

I assume this is the right thread for this. The starting game will auto-mulligan after I decide to keep the hand.
It's messed up my initial ideas for how I'd play the round.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Why can't we use specials on the first turn, even if we can use them every single other turn? eek It's really annoying and doesn't make sense. xd

Is it just a bug? o.o; If so, fix it pl0x?

Haha I get raped on turn 1 often, and it would be really helpful to be able to use a spec that turn. (questing knight *cough* Raykl *cough cough*)

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Also please change Corwin's ability to "all allies deal +20 damage until this units next turn" when you fix it? Idc if he deals the 25 damage or not. 3nodding

The current wording makes the ability completely useless. sweatdrop

Preconditions:
  • At least 2 allies (+Corwin) attacking the same target.
  • Target needs at least 65+the attack powers of those 2 allies.
  • Target must be the target of the AI if it's pvp since 10s isn't enough to use a spec and reassign many attackers.
  • It can't be turn 1.

emotion_facepalm

And that's just to get 20 extra damage.. sweatdrop Need muuuch stronger enemy and more allies to get more. -.-"

If he's gonna have a spec, make it useful in more than just 1 in 10 battles or else damn powerful? emotion_facepalm

Raykl's is useful and powerful in every battle pretty much. stare

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
scullylam
gid=2490057227

on the board, i captured a portal and the enemy caught one of mine as well. we both have 6/6 and i was expecting the game to end, and it didn't. after another round or two moving on the board, i am thrown into a group battle.

hmmm

then i fight and win (btw, nice to know that the unit layout isn't all trippy looking on the battle field.)

battle

and then the game ends. i get the pop up saying it is a tie. what? i... :/ i fought and lost maybe one-two units and the game finally says it ends.

ending

basically, it doesn't make sense how it ended. i didn't take a screenie of the map but i thought i caught the last portal before the enemy did. and i was assuming that this last battle would be a "who wins, wins the game overall" kind of thing.

I had something similar happen except I lost the group battle (it was 12 vs.... 19 eek )
And then the game said I lost. crying I guess only the computer can win and the player can only tie. rofl

I thought I still had an attuner on the board too. emo

And considering I moved off my portal, and on to their portal, then they moved in behind me... I got it first. xd /though I doubt that is relevant xd

Benevolent Codger

The game guide states that decks are composed of 30 or more cards; I was a little suspicious of this when I was using the deck-deletion glitch to access other Factions' starter decks and the Hellspawn had only 28 cards, but I assumed that was working around the requirement by virtue of being a starter deck. Having just played games with one- and two-card decks, I see that's obviously not the case. Either the game should enforce the 30-card minimum, or it really shouldn't mention it in the first place. sweatdrop

I'm not really sure how this affects balance; I haven't seen enough powerful Units that I'd actually want to guarantee seeing first-turn to justify chopping my deck size down for it. However, this does allow me to cut some of the 'chaff' - like Attuners - from my aggressive decks, to increase the chance of drawing my handful of turn-one Units.

Also, the game guide seems really disorganised; I went into it looking for that one bit of information, and it was not only hard to find, it was hard to keep track of where I was reading at all. The 'phases of play' section is ridiculously long, all kinds of disordered ('Mulligan' comes after 'Cataclysms', I think), and should really be divided up into multiple, separate points. I'll have to read through the whole thing and come up with a more comprehensive critique, but this is fair warning that it's coming... razz

Beloved Ladykiller

I am not sure if you know this already, but when units get behind portals it is imposable to click on them, other than to go to the bar with all you unites on and click on it in the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff