Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
There is no scroll bar on your hand.
If you have more 10 cards in your hand, you can't see them all. (Also it might be a big that I have 11+ cards in my hand.)

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The reshading the scouted areas is amazing. heart Dragons are sooo much better now. 3nodding I can beat the impossible lady like 5 times more often now because of that. whee

P.S. Fix defender and feeeer.. rofl

Omnipresent Warlord

I don't understand the movement mechanics at all. I had 6 or so guys on a portal. The enemy had the herald to the right of me. I moved 5 guys onto the herald's space. So the Herald moves onto my portal and my guys move onto his spot without a fight. Other times? I can't move anywhere because I get pinned.

Omnipresent Warlord

gid=2799398263

I'm stuck in a battle. First my units wouldn't go anywhere. Then I refreshed. Now there is no opponent and no commands work.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ze3k
The reshading the scouted areas is amazing. heart Dragons are sooo much better now. 3nodding I can beat the impossible lady like 5 times more often now because of that. whee

Lucky you getting dragon units. I only ever get demon units. :c

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Durithill the Black Blade
Ze3k

I chose them at the start. 3nodding

I haven't gotten that many cards yet. ;(

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ze3k
Ze3k

I chose them too, but I haven't noticed them getting any better. If anything, I've been doing a ton worse.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Ze3k
Ze3k

I chose them too, but I haven't noticed them getting any better. If anything, I've been doing a ton worse.
Really? ;o The trick is use the scout and flight abilities to get to the portals before them. You don't have to hold the portals once you've hit them. ^^ Dragons are very good at racing cause the herald has flight and scout, and there are many scout units in the deck. whee

Scout got waay better since it can search up dead areas now, so dragons go much faster. smile

I just beat the nightmare lady 3 times in a row... Might just be that I'm getting better though. xd

Benevolent Codger

Ze3k
Scout got waay better since it can search up dead areas now, so dragons go much faster. smile

I think the only change made to Scout was that the visual change in scouted Regions is now more obvious - it used to be extremely subtle (enough so that I didn't realise that's what it was for quite a long time), whereas now it actually looks almost like a Captured Region (which is, I think, similarly confusing). Personally, I'd like to see them reach some sort of 'happy medium', and make uncontrolled Regions look more like 'untamed wilderness' and less 'quiet country road'... xp

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ze3k
Ze3k
Ze3k

Really? ;o The trick is use the scout and flight abilities to get to the portals before them. You don't have to hold the portals once you've hit them. ^^ Dragons are very good at racing cause the herald has flight and scout, and there are many scout units in the deck. whee

I just beat the nightmare lady 3 times in a row... Might just be that I'm getting better though. xd

Well that's what I do, but it doesn't work for me. The Nightmare AI just summons 7 heralds and takes all my portals, so I can't summon any more units.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Red Kutai
Ze3k

I think the only change made to Scout was that the visual change in scouted Regions is now more obvious - it used to be extremely subtle (enough so that I didn't realise that's what it was for quite a long time), whereas now it actually looks almost like a Captured Region (which is, I think, similarly confusing). Personally, I'd like to see them reach some sort of 'happy medium', and make uncontrolled Regions look more like 'untamed wilderness' and less 'quiet country road'... xp
Lol well I had no idea that scouted regions even existed before. rofl So it's a big difference to me. heart

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Ze3k
Ze3k
Ze3k

Well that's what I do, but it doesn't work for me. The Nightmare AI just summons 7 heralds and takes all my portals, so I can't summon any more units.
Ermmmmmm pretty sure you can only have 1 herald unless there is a glitch. o.o;

Like this one. ;D

User Image

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ze3k
Ze3k
Ze3k

Like this one. ;D

User Image

You can have one "herald", because any other ones you summon are called "hero" instead actually. Nightmare gets like seven. Succubus, Worm that Walks, Stalker of Worlds, etc.

Rainbow Deadeye

9,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I'm liking the levelling up feature but when I levelled up I got some sort of Bonus X Pack thing (sorry, didn't write down what it was) and I have no idea what it does or where to find it sweatdrop

Benevolent Codger

Ze3k

Like this one. ;D

User Image

Or this one:

User Image

emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff