Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

Ze3k
Omnileech
It would be nice if we could know what enemy spells do when they're used. I know the human spells but I don't know what dragon and demon spells do just by them being used on me.
Lol the dragon spell just does 5-25 damage on all enemies in an area/fight for 14. xd

What do the human spells do? o3o

Spell 1: Deal damage to a random enemy. 30 the first turn, 20 the second and 10 the last.

Spell 2: Heal lowest hp unit 100 and (it's supposed to) decrease further damage by 5.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Omnileech
Ze3k
Omnileech
It would be nice if we could know what enemy spells do when they're used. I know the human spells but I don't know what dragon and demon spells do just by them being used on me.
Lol the dragon spell just does 5-25 damage on all enemies in an area/fight for 14. xd

Spell 1: Deal damage to a random enemy. 30 the first turn, 20 the second and 10 the last.

Spell 2: Heal lowest hp unit 100 and (it's supposed to) decrease further damage by 5.
God soldiers are overpowered in combat.. These people play too much MtG. rolleyes

And I want a rematch later (not now, sleepy). I lost an entire turn cause I tried to use the undo button to change something. emotion_facepalm rofl

Though I doubt I can win, since dragons don't get any abilities besides flight, scout, and attune.. .___. (Defend, Solitary, and Fear don't do anything at all as far as I can tell. rofl )

Omnipresent Warlord

Ze3k
Omnileech
Ze3k
Omnileech

God soldiers are overpowered in combat.. These people play too much MtG. rolleyes

And I want a rematch later (not now, sleepy). I lost an entire turn cause I tried to use the undo button to change something. emotion_facepalm rofl

Though I doubt I can win, since dragons don't get any abilities besides flight, scout, and attune.. .___. (Defend, Solitary, and Fear don't do anything at all as far as I can tell. rofl )

I also missed a turn. At the start I ended up having my first turn skipped because I didn't notice the game had started. I think my units might seem overpowered because I've had a lot of experience. I've done over 15 pvp matches so far.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Omnileech
Ze3k
Omnileech
Ze3k
Omnileech

I also missed a turn. At the start I ended up having my first turn skipped because I didn't notice the game had started. I think my units might seem overpowered because I've had a lot of experience. I've done over 15 pvp matches so far.
Nah, they just seem overpowered from reading them. 3nodding

I might be a bit prejudiced though since my dragons are supposed to get bonuses all over the place, but they don't work. xd

And all the more reason for a rematch. rofl

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ze3k

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

I think I saw fear do something once. Though I'm not sure. The enemy party had little red marks over their head which I think would be a debuff. (Or it could just be them expressing how angry they are blaugh )

Only once though.

New UI is a bit easier to see on the smaller screen, which I'm pretty happy about, but framerate got really hideous with a few winged units in the same area. And don't talk to me about casting specials. I thought Flash was poised to crash, but it was actually just the game figuring stuff out.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Zzyli
Ze3k

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

I think I saw fear do something once. Though I'm not sure. The enemy party had little red marks over their head which I think would be a debuff. (Or it could just be them expressing how angry they are blaugh )

Only once though.

New UI is a bit easier to see on the smaller screen, which I'm pretty happy about, but framerate got really hideous with a few winged units in the same area. And don't talk to me about casting specials. I thought Flash was poised to crash, but it was actually just the game figuring stuff out.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Dunno. rofl Based on the game description, fear should be active whenever they have less health than you, but my thunder dragon was definitely getting hit for the full amount.. o.o;

He also did just do 30 extra damage from solitary, so maybe it works sometimes? O.o;

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I have noticed at least in the PvC games. That both the dragons and demons factions have units that can move 2 spaces but the Knights don't the knights should have a cavalry unit that can move 2 space or a ballista/seige weapon unit that can attack from 2 spaces away but there probably be more variety in all factions.

edit: when I say 2 spaces I don't mean in your own territory I mean in enemy/unclaimed territory.

Hilarious Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I dunno if it's just me, but the Medium and Hard levels of gameplay against the computers seem outrageously difficult. Maybe this will be fixed once we can customize our own playing decks and balance that out... I'm unsure.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
In battle, when you click on a character, the "Cancel" button should be on the left side instead of the right in order to be the same as everything else. It gets confusing when you start with the red retreat on the left, then click on a character and it moves to the right, then click special and it moves back to the left again.

Benevolent Codger

Would you mind explaining a bit about pinning? I played a game tonight where I was pin-locked for about 6 turns straight; I had nearly half-a-dozen units that couldn't move, because my enemy just kept tossing throwaway Units at them from their own in-range VP. The fact that half of those Units were Solitary (two Thunder Lizards and a Rage Dragon) and couldn't escape from the VP they spawned from only made it more bothersome. Having to sit through planning and re-planning the same movements turn after turn after turn was probably the most frustrated I've been with the game yet - and that's including glitches that simply broke it altogether. stressed

I know it's not exactly a tutorial-level concept, but could we get an explanation on the mechanics for pinning? It's hard for me to know whether I was doing something wrong, whether there was no way I could've prevented it, or whether it's randomised and I was just getting really unlucky. Whichever is the case, something should probably be done to avoid getting locked into repetitive, non-productive game states...

Rainbow Deadeye

9,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Red Kutai

Would you mind explaining a bit about pinning? I played a game tonight where I was pin-locked for about 6 turns straight; I had nearly half-a-dozen units that couldn't move, because my enemy just kept tossing throwaway Units at them from their own in-range VP. The fact that half of those Units were Solitary (two Thunder Lizards and a Rage Dragon) and couldn't escape from the VP they spawned from only made it more bothersome. Having to sit through planning and re-planning the same movements turn after turn after turn was probably the most frustrated I've been with the game yet - and that's including glitches that simply broke it altogether. stressed

I know it's not exactly a tutorial-level concept, but could we get an explanation on the mechanics for pinning? It's hard for me to know whether I was doing something wrong, whether there was no way I could've prevented it, or whether it's randomised and I was just getting really unlucky. Whichever is the case, something should probably be done to avoid getting locked into repetitive, non-productive game states...

I would also like this explaining. When I want to 'pin' the enemy unit but they want to 'pin' me then who gets to do the 'pinning'? Is it random? And knowing whether there's anything to prevent getting 'pinned' would be excellent.

Omnipresent Warlord

It would be nice to have buff and debuffs show up when used so we can see the figures and keep track

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I'd love being able to issue a unit a different move order after I've previously issued one to someplace I changed my mind about by simply selecting that unit again instead of pressing undo many times over.

Because, yes, sometimes when I'm choosing where to move people around to, I change my mind about where the bulk is moving towards to. Now, doing this, even if for a single unit, might involve me having to issue orders to units that aren't even close to the one I want changed.

Quote:
Undo

Clicking the “Undo” button will reset your last action (typically a move or a summon) and allow you to do it over. This only works for one action - the most recent action, i.e., you will not be able to click “undo” repeatedly to undo a series of actions.

Hmmm actually, it seems to be this way on purpose.

Which I find weird since nothing actually happens until I say I'm done.

Benevolent Codger

DrQuint
I'd love being able to issue a unit a different move order after I've previously issued one to someplace I changed my mind about by simply selecting that unit again instead of pressing undo many times over.

Because, yes, sometimes when I'm choosing where to move people around to, I change my mind about where the bulk is moving towards to. Now, doing this, even if for a single unit, might involve me having to issue orders to units that aren't even close to the one I want changed.

Quote:
Undo

Clicking the “Undo” button will reset your last action (typically a move or a summon) and allow you to do it over. This only works for one action - the most recent action, i.e., you will not be able to click “undo” repeatedly to undo a series of actions.

Hmmm actually, it seems to be this way on purpose.

Which I find weird since nothing actually happens until I say I'm done.

You were originally only able to undo one action at a time, yes; they changed it for multiple 'undos', due to feedback that the other way was needlessly restrictive. Unfortunately, for the reasons you illustrate, an 'Undo' system doesn't really work well with an unlimited model, and it would be much, much easier to just let us overwrite it the same way we assigned it initially.

Why they felt the need to make things so difficult in the first place, though, is entirely beyond me... sweatdrop

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Suggestion: A "sort cards" option to sort them by unit, type, etc.
Also the way you look at all the cards when editing a deck you have is just terrible. What if you owned 1,000 cards and you wanted to find a specific one? You could have to scroll for quite a while, or it becomes very easy to miss. There should also be a search option.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff