Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Spirit

16,350 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
It's been almost 2 weeks that I've reported that I sent free gifts but no one received them and I couldn't receive anything for the past weeks. My message center never loads up and when I try to request free gifts, it shows me an error pop-up. I've reported it twice on Facebook and only got two pre-formated responses that it's a known issue and nothing else!
Now, there's a lag going in the game and it's been going on around 48 hours. Every task takes a couple of minute to finish...It's impossible to visit the neighbors as the game couldn't load their lands.
I would like at least, an acknowledgement and a better response than the impersonal and unhelpful messages I've received those past days.

Using Windows 7 (64-bit), Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.63, Google Chrome 17.0.963.78 and Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2.
Ayama
It's been almost 2 weeks that I've reported that I sent free gifts but no one received them and I couldn't receive anything for the past weeks. My message center never loads up and when I try to request free gifts, it shows me an error pop-up. I've reported it twice on Facebook and only got two pre-formated responses that it's a known issue and nothing else!
Now, there's a lag going in the game and it's been going on around 48 hours. Every task takes a couple of minute to finish...It's impossible to visit the neighbors as the game couldn't load their lands.
I would like at least, an acknowledgement and a better response than the impersonal and unhelpful messages I've received those past days.

Using Windows 7 (64-bit), Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.63, Google Chrome 17.0.963.78 and Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2.

Hi there,

Unfortunately this weekend we did have some errors which were causing users to experience a huge slowdown like you were describing. We fixed the problem and you should not experience the lag that was going on over the weekend.

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items