Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Member

User Image
This has happened a lot whenever I play the Flamewing CPU faction. The battle will initiate but those red dots are the only things that ever show up (I'm assuming that those dots are marks for unit placement). There is no music or soundeffects when this happens and attacking or retreating is useless. The only way to get out of this is through forfeiting. I've only experienced this with the Flamewing Medium level. I would test this on the Belphegor level but I'm not too confident in my skills with this game yet. XD
**Edit: I've played through the Belphegor level a couple times and so far no signs of the problem experienced in the Flamewing level. I'll try to play a few more rounds of that to see if it does occur. There is some lag/delay between the move and fight map phases but nothing game breaking as of yet.**

Mysterious Trickster

I'm experiencing this problem, too. It's pretty annoying, to be honest.

Shy Member

Kain-Senpai

It is since it seems to kick in when I'm winning! I'm not quite sure about this but I think I'm noticing that it seems to happen when you claim your fourth portal. I'm planning on playing through Flamewing a little more to see if it's possibly linked or if it's just a coincidence.

Mysterious Trickster

Lady Emilise
Kain-Senpai

It is since it seems to kick in when I'm winning! I'm not quite sure about this but I think I'm noticing that it seems to happen when you claim your fourth portal. I'm planning on playing through Flamewing a little more to see if it's possibly linked or if it's just a coincidence.

Indeed, so. I think the AI is butt-hurt, so it has to glitch in order to win! Ha ha!

I've also noticed, when you and the AI are tied for portals, no winner is declared until one final battle is done. The winner of that battle seems to win the overall game. Interesting, considering I got 6/6 portals before the AI.

Shy Member

Kain-Senpai
Lady Emilise
Kain-Senpai

Indeed, so. I think the AI is butt-hurt, so it has to glitch in order to win! Ha ha!

I've also noticed, when you and the AI are tied for portals, no winner is declared until one final battle is done. The winner of that battle seems to win the overall game. Interesting, considering I got 6/6 portals before the AI.

XD I was thinking the same thing about that! Stop being such a poor sport, AI!
Ah yeah, it would make sense that there would be a tie-breaker round. I've actually won by completely killing off every single enemy unit a couple times too.

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Lady Emilise
Kain-Senpai

It happened to me when I had 5 and was going for #6 (and 7).
I think the Flamewing are just a bunch of filthy cheaters razz

Shy Member

Cowpies77
Lady Emilise
Kain-Senpai

It happened to me when I had 5 and was going for #6 (and 7).
I think the Flamewing are just a bunch of filthy cheaters razz

Those darn dragons! XD Well, I guess it's more likely to happen when you have more portals claimed. I don't recall ever having this problem with only one or two portals claimed.

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Lady Emilise

Those darn dragons! XD Well, I guess it's more likely to happen when you have more portals claimed. I don't recall ever having this problem with only one or two portals claimed.

We both had 5 and I was winning X.x
It was awesome, because the Herald for the other team got shifted right next to my starting base right after I'd found a Mana spot, so the only way to get to freedom was fight through my new army of regulars.
AND the Dragon champ's power missed (The 25 damage to all opponents and no specials for 3 turns thing)
It was awesome.

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Medalist 100
Lady Emilise

It is not always the case of how many portals you have. One of the times I played, both the AI and myself had only one portal but we ended up having a battle with at least two (I had three) units each. It gave me the lovely red spots of doom as well, but with music playing. I waited a day, and it stayed the same way. The only solution right now seems to be forfeiting gonk

Edit: I will screenshot it next time for proof :3

Shy Member

iDolli
Lady Emilise

It is not always the case of how many portals you have. One of the times I played, both the AI and myself had only one portal but we ended up having a battle with at least two (I had three) units each. It gave me the lovely red spots of doom as well, but with music playing. I waited a day, and it stayed the same way. The only solution right now seems to be forfeiting gonk

Edit: I will screenshot it next time for proof :3

Ah, so I suppose it's not based on the number of portals after all! Thanks for letting me know about that! I guess I'll steer clear from that level until it gets resolved.

Shy Member

Cowpies77
Lady Emilise

We both had 5 and I was winning X.x
It was awesome, because the Herald for the other team got shifted right next to my starting base right after I'd found a Mana spot, so the only way to get to freedom was fight through my new army of regulars.
AND the Dragon champ's power missed (The 25 damage to all opponents and no specials for 3 turns thing)
It was awesome.

Hahaha awesome! I can just hear the AI going "FFFFFFFFFFFFUUU--!!" and freezing up since it didn't want to lose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff