Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

So, fist I invited a friend of mine, but nothing seems to happen. I don't require receiving anything on that list. I think maybe she didn't finish the tutorial so if that's the reason please inform me.

Another thing is, when I hit level 10 and 11 right before it, I got the ability to click and add a harvestable patch of land (like in event other level), but this time I also got a pop-up window about upgrading my house. So before I clicked where I wanted to put the land I closed that window, and after that the land just disappeared. I can't find it on my inventory or storage, it seems like I've just missed it.

I'm using Goggle Chrome (unfortunately I don't know how to get all the browser info)

Thank you. And sorry if my english is confusing.
BiaA
So, fist I invited a friend of mine, but nothing seems to happen. I don't require receiving anything on that list. I think maybe she didn't finish the tutorial so if that's the reason please inform me.

Another thing is, when I hit level 10 and 11 right before it, I got the ability to click and add a harvestable patch of land (like in event other level), but this time I also got a pop-up window about upgrading my house. So before I clicked where I wanted to put the land I closed that window, and after that the land just disappeared. I can't find it on my inventory or storage, it seems like I've just missed it.

I'm using Goggle Chrome (unfortunately I don't know how to get all the browser info)

Hi there,

Sorry you have this issue. Please do the following to get the new crop plot.

1) Click on the Shop Icon

2) Choose any crop

3) When the map reappears move the cursor to the place you want the new plot to be placed and left click

4) Your new plot should appear.

Nerd

Social Jackie
BiaA

Hi there,

Sorry you have this issue. Please do the following to get the new crop plot.

1) Click on the Shop Icon

2) Choose any crop

3) When the map reappears move the cursor to the place you want the new plot to be placed and left click

4) Your new plot should appear.

It worked! Thank you very much! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas