Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Title is sort of self explanatory. When i log in, I get the "Welcome Back" message with the daily prize. That's all good, but when i want to click wait, there are no options. No collect now. No wait. Just the pictures with no options at the bottom of the window... It has been like this for a week. I didn't report this because i thought it would fix itself or the admins would fix the problem by then. But, i guess since i didn't speak up, nothing happened.

Anyways, I want to know if anyone else is having this problem. If i'm alone in the world, that's cool to know too.
Haruka119
Title is sort of self explanatory. When i log in, I get the "Welcome Back" message with the daily prize. That's all good, but when i want to click wait, there are no options. No collect now. No wait. Just the pictures with no options at the bottom of the window... It has been like this for a week. I didn't report this because i thought it would fix itself or the admins would fix the problem by then. But, i guess since i didn't speak up, nothing happened.

Anyways, I want to know if anyone else is having this problem. If i'm alone in the world, that's cool to know too.

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Summer Springs Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff