• Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Sparkly Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
I have the same problem, i click "Copy from Facebook" and just refresh the page cry crying

Romantic Giver

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I am also experiencing this problem. :/ it's quite upsetting because I have some moga I paid real money for and I don't want to lose them.

Zhorzhe's Fangirl

Helpful Cutie-Pie

16,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ok, I had the same problem and figured out how to fix it.
1. Make sure you're logged into Facebook and have it open in another window or tab.
2. Go to the monster galaxy page and click the "New Game" button but DO NOT CLICK THE CONFIRM BUTTON. Instead, go up to the navigation bar and change the end part from "migrate_nocopy" to "migrate_copy" and hit enter.

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hypacia Parthe
1. Make sure you're logged into Facebook and have it open in another window or tab.
2. Go to the monster galaxy page and click the "New Game" button but DO NOT CLICK THE CONFIRM BUTTON. Instead, go up to the navigation bar and change the end part from "migrate_nocopy" to "migrate_copy" and hit enter.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Dapper Gawker

3,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Hypacia Parthe

This worked for me as well, Thank you! mrgreen

Zhorzhe's Fangirl

Helpful Cutie-Pie

16,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
daenae
Hypacia Parthe

This worked for me as well, Thank you! mrgreen

You're welcome! Glad it worked biggrin

Zhorzhe's Fangirl

Helpful Cutie-Pie

16,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nekoofdeath
Hypacia Parthe

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

You're welcome! 3nodding
Hypacia Parthe

OMG Thank you soo Much! I love you!!! heart

Zhorzhe's Fangirl

Helpful Cutie-Pie

16,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
overthestars
Hypacia Parthe

OMG Thank you soo Much! I love you!!! heart

You're welcome! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas