Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Am i the only one who keeps losing connection? I thought it was just my router, so i reset it several times, but it keeps happening. Then i thought it was just my computer, so i played it on my friends computer, it does it there, and at the computers at my camp. Its extrememly frusterating, and to make things worse, when i click refresh, as soon as i get back to the game it does it again, and i go through this atleast 10 times a day. It usually happens when i try to harvest more than 5 crops, but sometimes it just happens randomly. I enjoy the game but im beginning to lose my faith in it. First theres the bugs, and the mere fact that everything is so expensive! Since i love gaia with a passion, i won't give up on it, but this is extremely frusterating, and i hope its fixed soon...

Romantic Browser

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i have the same problem.... whatsmore, when it finally stops disconnecting, my plants that i was just about to harvest, or even just harvested.... seem to have gone back in time! all of a sudden they have several minutes left on the clock

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
That is my exact problem! Good to know im not the only one huh?

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Same problem, it's always when I'm trying to harvest things. I'm used to it happening every now and then but it's more frequent than ever now stressed

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I also have this issue and find it bothersome

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
That would include me now too, and yes this does impair the enjoyment of the game when it keeps disconnecting like this, it makes it near impossible sometimes to harvest or even plant crops when it keeps disconnecting, Fixing this issue should probably be on the top of the list please and thank you.
Xx_Burmy4life_Xx
Am i the only one who keeps losing connection? I thought it was just my router, so i reset it several times, but it keeps happening. Then i thought it was just my computer, so i played it on my friends computer, it does it there, and at the computers at my camp. Its extrememly frusterating, and to make things worse, when i click refresh, as soon as i get back to the game it does it again, and i go through this atleast 10 times a day. It usually happens when i try to harvest more than 5 crops, but sometimes it just happens randomly. I enjoy the game but im beginning to lose my faith in it. First theres the bugs, and the mere fact that everything is so expensive! Since i love gaia with a passion, i won't give up on it, but this is extremely frusterating, and i hope its fixed soon...

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Summer Springs Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff