Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friend

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It keeps wanting me to invite friends and the popup is unavoidable. is there a way to make that stop? it's frustrating to be in the middle of something and have to click my way out of it to get back to what i was doing.

Dapper Gaian

lena's a nice girl & all - but she needs to learn to just hush sometimes. being asked to invite friends every 5 minutes is ridiculous stare

Friend

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mogaloser
lena's a nice girl & all - but she needs to learn to just hush sometimes. being asked to invite friends every 5 minutes is ridiculous stare

this.

Friend

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My other complaint is the facebook thing popping up every time i get a extra crop due to happiness. i don't need to let everyone know what's going on every second i play the game.

Time-traveling Senshi

Nirnroot
My other complaint is the facebook thing popping up every time i get a extra crop due to happiness. i don't need to let everyone know what's going on every second i play the game.

It used to do that in the beginning and then they stopped doing that for a while and just started redoing that again. What I do is group all the people who are my "neighbors" into a Summer Springs group and then when the bonuses show up I share them only with the people who play the game since they're the ones who benefit the most from them.

@Topic: Lena popping up to tell me I need to add friends is getting a bit annoying. I don't know if this is something they built into the game now because of quest requirements and changes made to the quest system or if this is indeed a glitch that needs to be taken care of.

Friend

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chibi Halo
Nirnroot

It used to do that in the beginning and then they stopped doing that for a while and just started redoing that again. What I do is group all the people who are my "neighbors" into a Summer Springs group and then when the bonuses show up I share them only with the people who play the game since they're the ones who benefit the most from them.

@Topic: Lena popping up to tell me I need to add friends is getting a bit annoying. I don't know if this is something they built into the game now because of quest requirements and changes made to the quest system or if this is indeed a glitch that needs to be taken care of.

i just wish i could set it to where i can control what can and can not pop up. i usually don't post things from my game to the wall, and i'm sorry if that makes me a bad person :U i just like to play the game on my own, and help my neighbors by either visiting them or sending them gifts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff