Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Novice

gid=4049014508

I noticed a few things in this game. One was a cloned unit (questing knight) on the board. The other was in The enemy herald's special animation (Keljana the Champion) the image displays much smaller and perhaps not in the right place on the screen. And the Cataclysm Dragon's attack animation was very laggy the first time it was used.

On a side note, I'm liking the new look of the displays and buttons. ^^

gid=2551572479

The only weird thing I noticed in this game was that there was a lot of lag at one point that made moving my units difficult. I couldn't select anything for a while.

At the end of the game, I noticed that part of the display (the part that holds the action button) had separated fro the bottom part. It was up too high.

Also, when will the alchemist's special get fixed? It would be nice if I could heal someone. I use the special, the animation plays, but there is no noticeable effect. It would also be awesome if an alchemist could heal himself.

And one other very important thing. Are the apprentice geomancers male or female? It's driving me nuts. lol

Professional Novice

I'm not totally sure of this, but it seems that whenever a battle ends with a "critical" hit, you don't get the critical hit animation or sound effect.

Omnipresent Warlord

KaylaGalela
Omnileech
I'm getting a black screen on every browser. I can't play.
User Image
So am I. I get the home screen, but it's just a black screen if I try to start a game. sad

Edit: I got it to open in Safari. It's strange that it's doing that again. I haven't been using social vibe.

Using the forfeit link in Pan's announcement I was able to fix the problem.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Lol weird things keep happening now. xd

I had a dragon that appeared twice in an area (even though there was only one), one of my wizard people's attack animation played with her backwards.. and then the worm moved off the screen when he attacked back.. rofl

Oh and one of my dragons appeared to vanish immediately after I clicked summon. xd

Lots of visual oddities. surprised

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
The help text that floats up when you hover over the map button says "end your turn" instead of whatever it's supposed to say.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
ok i got 3 errors to report
ok in the menu for getting to choose how you can play theres invite a friend which i tried the thing that says copy the link doesnt actually copy and when i did post it people got nothing when they clicked on the link and now i cant forfiet the game to go play against he computer
http://www.gaiaonline.com/fbapps/nimbus/join/?gid=666657709
also when i send a report is says game id invalid so it wont let me use the forum you set up for reporting bugs

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
i cant scroll up to find my scout and it wont let me move him heres a pic of it saying that i can move more troops
refresh doesnt work reload browser doesnt work or kick me from the game and getting rid of cookies still keeps me logged in and restarting my computer still keeps me in this game
edit for got pic
User Image

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
experiencing some lag after placing troops and some lag after battles was playing computer and fighting the intro guy also lag at end of turn using crome cause im on friends copmp and he doesnt want any thing but crome

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
ok trying each of the diffiuclty levels im on the 1st one after tutuorial and it has amazing lag im on crome i had to wait 4 minutes for it to load a victory screen(havent lost a match yet rofl ) also there was lots of lag on the movement of troops i had to keep reselecting also it was auto casting all my spells and all my weakest people
game id
http://www.gaiaonline.com/fbapps/nimbus/join/?gid=3369409656

Professional Novice

User Image
gid=3050186892

In one of my battles I used a healing spell, but nothing happened on the screen. It was only after I tried clicking my unit that I was able to command the next turn. I selected an attack, but again nothing happened except that the battle ended declaring me the winner.

In the next and final battle, after my side was wiped out, the game never went back to the game board. The score showed that the enemy had 6 portals, but I was not shown the game over screen. It remained in the battle scene.

Benevolent Codger

(gid=1477580983)

After a battle resolved, I saw the strategic map reappear behind the combat scene; the combat area did not close on its own. After attempting a refresh, it appears the game is stuck somewhere at the end of a turn - my Mana is still low, summons are incomplete, and Units haven't yet reached their destinations. I don't recall any unusual circumstances prior to combat so I'm not sure what to make of it, but refreshing doesn't seem to be doing much of anything to change the state at this point.

After attempting to submit via the report page, the game has obviously ended since the GameID is blank - as bothersome as that is at times, I suppose it's nice to have a hint at what happened. Is there any way you could share the exact game-end conditions, to help us identify these sorts of glitches more easily? I also get a lot of games ending unexpectedly, but most of those I assume to be legitimately ended, just in ways that I'm not aware of. Regardless, knowing when it's supposed to end the game would be useful in trying to identify the times that it ends incorrectly, and differentiate those from the times that it simply encounters problems during legitimate game-end sequences...

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I was in the middle of a battle and the battle itself went black while every thing else is still there . I tried the forfiet button and nothing happen.

Benevolent Codger

The confirmation message for forfeiting removes the confirmation message for your mulligan; clicking forfeit (and declining) while the mulligan message is up essentially costs you your opportunity to switch cards. Refreshing the game does give you another chance, though...

EDIT: The collapsible settings bar produces a 'dead zone', even when closed - you can't click anything behind where the extra buttons would be, even while they're hidden...

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

GID= 3195270291

During the PVP match, the timer in battles seemed to be running independently of the instruction phase- while the units were attacking, the timer appeared to be running. This was possibly a consequence of lag, as my opponent reported no issues.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
omnileech

GID=3592060124

We had a 7 vs 7 battle, but when the battle opened up, noone was there. ;u;

I tried refreshing, but it's just stuck there now.

The same thing also seems to have happened a lot during the last few days if I log out of my account just before winning a fight and then come back and refresh. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff