Welcome to Gaia! ::

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I can't claim my starseed everytime I do it doesnt give me the starseed and opens a 24 hour timer :X and then when i refresh or go to somewhere else i ca claim it again starts the 24 hour clock but i dont get the starseed..
InsaneSpirit2
I can't claim my starseed everytime I do it doesnt give me the starseed and opens a 24 hour timer :X and then when i refresh or go to somewhere else i ca claim it again starts the 24 hour clock but i dont get the starseed..

mine tooo
I can't claim my starseed everytime I do it doesnt give me the starseed and opens a 24 hour timer :X and then when i refresh or go to somewhere else i ca claim it again starts the 24 hour clock but i dont get the starseed.. scream crying
Yea it look like that bug will need to be fixed so we don't have this problem happening. Hopefully they will have it fixed rolleyes
Also i can't recieve my gifts, lost alot of them so far!!!!
InsaneSpirit2

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is a known issue. The Developers are actively working on the issue, but currently there is no time line as to when it will be resolved, but it is a priority issue.

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Social Jackie
InsaneSpirit2

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is a known issue. The Developers are actively working on the issue, but currently there is no time line as to when it will be resolved, but it is a priority issue.

ok thanks hope you fix it soon..
Heya tamers. Sorry for the mixup, Starseeds can once again be claimed every eight hours. We have no intention of changing this to 24 hours. All players are encouraged to go to the Facebook fanpage to claim five free Starseeds.

https://www.facebook.com/playmonstergalaxy

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
LadyGadfly
Heya tamers. Sorry for the mixup, Starseeds can once again be claimed every eight hours. We have no intention of changing this to 24 hours. All players are encouraged to go to the Facebook fanpage to claim five free Starseeds.

wow quick fix also thanks for bonus SS

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
LadyGadfly

wow quick fix thanks for the starseeds razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas