Welcome to Gaia! ::

I seems to unable to claim my daily starseed. each time i press it will not add up and the moment i refresh page the claim button will appear again. please fix it. Many of my friends too facing different problems. some cant receive gift, some met premium moga in the wild, seems like this is getting out of control. there are more and more bugs everyday!!

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Same With Me, Maybe The Easter Quests Will Give Us Very Mcuh Ss,i would love that.. any one else
ditto. cant claim starseed. very irritating seeing the bouncing arrow every time the page changes (map to battle, battle back to map)

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
vincentsky89
I seems to unable to claim my daily starseed. each time i press it will not add up and the moment i refresh page the claim button will appear again. please fix it. Many of my friends too facing different problems. some cant receive gift, some met premium moga in the wild, seems like this is getting out of control. there are more and more bugs everyday!!

which mogas

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
can't claim here as well D:
vincentsky89
me neither
i cant claim too . crying crying
crying crying crying crying
I also cannot claim it

Same with me, now 24.00 hour ,before only 8.00 hour
Each time i press it will not add up and the moment i refresh page the claim button will appear again.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
same problem to me
vincentsky89

same problem with me......tooooo.....
Sibuk Handsome
Robotic sumanto
vincentsky89

Everybody, send a support ticket at https://apps.facebook.com/monstergalaxy/supportform

i have already sent them .....i think they were trying to make starseeds available only after 24 hours but something wrong happened..... neutral neutral

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sibuk Handsome
Robotic sumanto
Sibuk Handsome
Robotic sumanto
vincentsky89

Everybody, send a support ticket at https://apps.facebook.com/monstergalaxy/supportform

i have already sent them .....i think they were trying to make starseeds available only after 24 hours but something wrong happened..... neutral neutral

I think they are still asleep drooling on their money bed, but I think they will fix it few more hours

that would be amazing if they fixed it in couple of hours because usually takes them couple of weeks to fix a problem

last gift bug: 2 weeks
dexter, claus 2 turns per battle bug : 2 weeks
whistle not adding from bonus attacks bug : 2 months

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out