Welcome to Gaia! ::

Persistent Master

8,225 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • ReAnimated 50
I cannot post bonuses. When I click share reward nothing pops up.

I just downloaded the latest flash player. Ever since then I've been having problems with other games also.

I am using Mozilla Firefox, and Windows.

Time-traveling Senshi

]I'm having similar issues. I leveled up and now no bonuses are showing up for me at all. I get bonuses from others just fine but now I'm not able to post any because I'm not getting any.

Running Firefox 10.0.2 with Flash 11.1.

ETA: The issue was merely not having an up to date Flash plug in.

Sukasai

Try seeing if your Flash plug in is up to date by going to Add Ons in the Tools menu of Firefox and then on the Plug Ins page click on the link at the top where you can check to see if your plug ins are up to date. If Flash isn't then it'll be at the top of the list and you can download the latest version. The bonuses seem to be dependent on having the latest version of Flash installed.

Sukasai
I cannot post bonuses. When I click share reward nothing pops up.

I just downloaded the latest flash player. Ever since then I've been having problems with other games also.

I am using Mozilla Firefox, and Windows.

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Summer Springs Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Persistent Master

8,225 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • ReAnimated 50
Social Jackie

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Summer Springs Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Thank you for the response but this issue seems to be working now. It started working a few days later.

I have another issue but I'll contact them for help. Thanks.
Sukasai
Social Jackie

Hi there,

Thank you for the response but this issue seems to be working now. It started working a few days later.

I have another issue but I'll contact them for help. Thanks.

Hi there,

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas