Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Last month I had no issue buying the amount of credits I wanted and getting charged JUST that much. I have my bank statement to prove that, last month, I did indeed purchase and pay for JUST $2 of credits.

Just today I tried, and it charged me $10 for $2 of credits. It says I have "facebook credits" now. I don't have any idea how to access these or what I do with them or how to spend them now that I have the damned things.

What changed and why is this happening?
Flying Dicks
Last month I had no issue buying the amount of credits I wanted and getting charged JUST that much. I have my bank statement to prove that, last month, I did indeed purchase and pay for JUST $2 of credits.

Just today I tried, and it charged me $10 for $2 of credits. It says I have "facebook credits" now. I don't have any idea how to access these or what I do with them or how to spend them now that I have the damned things.

What changed and why is this happening?

Hi there,

We are looking into the issue but don't have an answer for your currently. It *sounds* like an issue on the Facebook side of things, but until we do more looking into it we can't say for sure. For now, we encourage users to read everything carefully before making a purchase.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff